[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

I think it would be very boring for everybody to have the exact same build(s). SA is different enough from Wand Barrage, it's not hurting anybody for the OP to have his own thread for feedback and what not. There's no reason to be mean. (And this is coming from someone who does budget versions of things and redirected everybody to Mathil's.) It's a discussion board. If there was a law against people making suboptimal or duplicate guides, 80% of these forum's posts would have to be deleted including your own since, by that reasoning, Kai already has the ultimate BiS of everything and nobody should play anything else ever. :P
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
"
dont want to be rude but whats the point to play a worse build with the same gear? and why did you made the effort to write a guide etc eventhough a wander is better in anyways? i think i sound a bit douchey

Its not worse in some case (you cant kill uber and thats all) and its funny to play :).
And im playing games to have fun, so its a "different" build with insane clearspeed + a bit magic find.
So Im at office the next 7 hours. Im at home after that time. Then you can play some maps with me if you want to see my build in action.
And I think this build is pretty nice, you can play near all map mods (only blood magic not). The rest is no problem.
I crafted all items myself, I didnt copy any build "the core aura nodes" got every good build so its not a copy. I DONT SNAPSHOT but I can if I wanted. And I dont have any problem with reflect :).

I dont need more ES, Im using Grace thats my defense and thats INSANE. I dont get hit by any projectile attack and I dont get really much hurt by reflect, so what do you need more?
You kill instant, clear maps in 3-4 minutes, kill bosses within seconds, play with magic find, can carry 6 man groups, you dont lagg AND you dont need my gear to have success. I played until 96 with gear that looks like:

So you dont need mirrored gear.
Windripper will cost you "some" exalts but you dont need a mirrored dagger or a mirrored wand. And without the mirrored items on youre character you will be like all the other spectral throw guys in my party. Just running behind me.
I have never played with someone using complete mirrored gear, but i played with some friends and they got really insane spectral throw gear. Thats why I know how this feel and will look like when youre in my party.
And some of my friends played Spectral throw before. They switched to windripper. Its just a bit faster and if you really want to min-max then you should play windripper.

Mhm and why i wrote this guide.
For the Bow user ingame, to help the community and to show up another way of using low life with success.

Its the same question why you wrote youre guide? Power Siphon just better then your build too? It has the same ES like your build and it clears in the same speed like me. Its just superior, its the combined, the ultimate build destroying maps. And it need only a Wand instead of a mirrored dagger. :)

Edit: After i reached level 100, my new plan is to level up a Wander, because im really impressed about kaiserins wander build. But I DONT MIRROR ANY ITEM. I will use my current rings and i will craft a Wand for this + maybe using the blood Magic Aura shield.
that was a nice answer ye , but if you ask Kai he will tell you that i am clearing faster , but we gonna have some funy tonight mapping i just heard your german me too so we can even speak together and have alot of fun destroying maps but i am gonna map with my lvl 96 scion no reason to map with my lvl 100 ranger
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 11, 2014, 3:36:47 AM

Stash Tab 78er, got another 77/78 too :)

Freu mich schon :). Kannst ja im TS vorbeischaun bin noch bis 17.00 arbeiten dann trainieren dann map ich die ganze nacht durch. Ziel ist 99 dieses Wochenende. Wenn wir schnell clearen gehts auch schneller.

Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 11, 2014, 3:46:39 AM
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:

Stash Tab 78er, got another 77/78 too :)

Freu mich schon :). Kannst ja im TS vorbeischaun bin noch bis 17.00 arbeiten dann trainieren dann map ich die ganze nacht durch. Ziel ist 99 dieses Wochenende. Wenn wir schnell clearen gehts auch schneller.

dan gehe ich jetz mal pennen damit wir die nacht durchmappen können jo son tab hab ich auch :> prob ist das um 02 am die 1 month started und ich das spiele
Every Class 100
"
"
dont want to be rude but whats the point to play a worse build with the same gear? and why did you made the effort to write a guide etc eventhough a wander is better in anyways? i think i sound a bit douchey

I have a lot of respect for you - I love the way you push the limits of the game at extreme power levels. And you are usually helpful and friendly - but what a crappy thing to say.

This is a game, meant for fun - maybe he wanted to play the game with a bow instead of a wand? And this is how you push the limits of the bow. Arguing over who clears faster...really? They are both lightning quick - you are really splitting hairs. And of course uber is really difficult without a Shield and more ES. If someone wants to farm Uber - they won't use a bow. But this guy, like you, is rich as hell already. He has no need to farm Uber. But he's honest about what the build can and can't do - leave him be. 10 guides go up a day on this forum, the builds are what they are.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Last edited by Asidra on Jul 11, 2014, 12:00:53 PM
"

"
I have a lot of respect for you - I love the way you push the limits of the game at extreme power levels. And you are usually helpful and friendly - but what a crappy thing to say.

This is a game, meant for fun - maybe he wanted to play the game with a bow instead of a wand? And this is how you push the limits of the bow. Arguing over who clears faster...really? They are both lightning quick - you are really splitting hairs. And of course uber is really difficult without a Shield and more ES. If someone wants to farm Uber - they won't use a bow. But this guy, like you, is rich as hell already. He has no need to farm Uber. But he's honest about what the build can and can't do - leave him be. 10 guides go up a day on this forum, the builds are what they are.
nah its just that it makes me piss if people say in there thread " clears the fastest " etc just not true that what i wanted to argue
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 11, 2014, 12:03:38 PM
Nice build! I am hoping to reach the DPS numbers you have :( mine is low in comparison, pretty sure its my gear

Spoiler
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Mhm maybe the Level 20 Wrath + Anger. But why are you using purity of fire?
And what level are you?
I've mapped alot with both Qore and Kaizer, playing a 132k tooltip
LMP low life ST build, I can say that all three builds apparently
have insane clearspeed but overall I think Split/Chain is slightly
ahead of the three builds in clearspeed(Chaining Vaal Haste/Chain are
the main reason why). Overall though I like ST most for varius reasons.

Good work with the guide Qore, keep it up :)
All null and void...
Maybe this has been answered already but can you do Uber Atziri / Atziri with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info