[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

"
you still loose tons of time switching weapon, unless you have a stellar latency.

We disagree on definitions of "tons of time".
"
nobody clears faster then Spectral throw if so you had the worst mates possible just the fact of whirling blades i hope thats enogh said if you dont believe you can pm me @Fyndel

Will add you ingame. Show me :)
Spectral throw is fast but not as fast as chain, doesnt matter what skill you use. Power Siphon or Split Arrow, both are faster then Spectral Throw. And Movement Speed on Whirling Blade isnt all, its as fast as Quicksilver flask or a bit faster but you need to target each pack and you can only clear forward with 1 hit. Chain will clear the whole screen.
"
"
you still loose tons of time switching weapon, unless you have a stellar latency.

We disagree on definitions of "tons of time".
:p
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
this build is definetly worth the try , i've watched the stream , insane clear speed . fastest i've ever seen
"
nobody clears faster then Spectral throw if so you had the worst mates possible just the fact of whirling blades i hope thats enogh said if you dont believe you can pm me @Fyndel

Actually, assuming equal gear and everybody one-shots everything, Spectral Throw will lose out to Chain.
"
feyith wrote:
"

Actually, assuming equal gear and everybody one-shots everything, Spectral Throw will lose out to Chain.
trust me nobody clears faster then me i wouldnt say that for fun i just hate that people think they do , + he has like 5k es compared to my 9,4k , i dont even think you can kill uber with that amount of es and why the fuck would you go bow if you can go wander? a es shield with spell dmg gives you almost the same dmg as a quiver just that it adds 600 flat es and you cant even argue with that cause wander uses chain aswell , lol pleas you know how dumb that is? imagine me or Kai putting ALL there ES nodes into dmg nodes (making it to 5,6kes aswell) and how much dmg it would be? that would be numbers jesus + the fact of whirling blades scales movmentspeed with attackspeed making it WAY faster then a quicksilver flask i wouldnt say that for fun
, i am already curious how you gonna argue to this
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 11, 2014, 12:41:00 AM

125% movespeed perma uptime.

I don't think there are that many people than can clear faster.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
"
feyith wrote:
"

trust me nobody clears faster then me i wouldnt say that for fun i just hate that people think they do , + he has like 5k es compared to my 9,4k , i dont even think you can kill uber with that amount of es and why the fuck would you go bow if you can go wander? a es shield with spell dmg gives you almost the same dmg as a quiver just that it adds 600 flat es and you cant even argue with that cause wander uses chain aswell , lol pleas you know how dumb that is? imagine me or Kai putting ALL there ES nodes into dmg nodes (making it to 5,6kes aswell) and how much dmg it would be? that would be numbers jesus + the fact of whirling blades scales movmentspeed with attackspeed making it WAY faster then a quicksilver flask i wouldnt say that for fun
, i am already curious how you gonna argue to this

Sure, all skills with chain, every crit flicker and discharger can clear faster then Spectral Throw. Im not saying youre a bad player. Its just how the game work.
Aaaand i never tried uber atziri, because im leveling at the moment. I want my level 100 so i dont need to kill uber. But youre right i think i cant kill with my low ES. But why is uber atziri a must have? I dont need to kill uber, thats why im not trying.

Im not playing Wander because there is a build with best in slot items, I DONT WANT TO COPY the whole build, I want to think myself. And I spent now about 200+ regret on my Build to really get to the maximum. (Hit + Crit Chance / Enough Dex + Str / Crit Multi / Attack Speed / ES / Mana and so on)

And ok if you skill all your ES nodes into damage, but like I said yesterday on my stream. It doesnt matter if youre doing 80k dps or 200000k dps. Youre oneshotting with 80k so it doesnt make you faster in clearing if you have 200000k. Its just the same, you kill instant like me and all crit builds. Thats not the difference. The difference is, that you have to stay "near" the target. You need faster projectiles if youre playing with a party and someone using chain (power siphon / split arrow).
Its the game: Arrow = faster then flying dagger = Arrow + Chain will arrive the target or mob pack first = Split Arrow kill the target / Mob pack = Im getting the charges = I Kill faster, because the projectile itself is faster then the knife/dagger/sword/axe Spectral Throw

I can respecc to and go for more ES, but i dont need it. There is near no situation i can get oneshotted.

But if you want to map a bit with me, we can do this later today :).
I think my viewer on stream will enjoy that.

I think Wander and Spectral Throw got more ES and can kill uber.

Edit: If you dont like my build and stream then just dont come here :). I know many people like watching me and helping me with tips for my build on my stream so I feel good about it :)
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 11, 2014, 2:10:48 AM
"
Sure, all skills with chain, every crit flicker and discharger can clear faster then Spectral Throw. Im not saying youre a bad player. Its just how the game work.
Aaaand i never tried uber atziri, because im leveling at the moment. I want my level 100 so i dont need to kill uber. But youre right i think i cant kill with my low ES. But why is uber atziri a must have? I dont need to kill uber, thats why im not trying.

Im not playing Wander because there is a build with best in slot items, I DONT WANT TO COPY the whole build, I want to think myself. And I spent now about 200+ regret on my Build to really get to the maximum. (Hit + Crit Chance / Enough Dex + Str / Crit Multi / Attack Speed / ES / Mana and so on)

And ok if you skill all your ES nodes into damage, but like I said yesterday on my stream. It doesnt matter if youre doing 80k dps or 200000k dps. Youre oneshotting with 80k so it doesnt make you faster in clearing if you have 200000k. Its just the same, you kill instant like me and all crit builds. Thats not the difference. The difference is, that you have to stay "near" the target. You need faster projectiles if youre playing with a party and someone using chain (power siphon / split arrow).
Its the game: Arrow = faster then flying dagger = Arrow + Chain will arrive the target or mob pack first = Split Arrow kill the target / Mob pack = Im getting the charges = I Kill faster, because the projectile itself is faster then the knife/dagger/sword/axe Spectral Throw

I can respecc to and go for more ES, but i dont need it. There is near no situation i can get oneshotted.

But if you want to map a bit with me, we can do this later today :).
I think my viewer on stream will enjoy that.

I think Wander and Spectral Throw got more ES and can kill uber.

Edit: If you dont like my build and stream then just dont come here :). I know many people like watching me and helping me with tips for my build on my stream so I feel good about it :)
dont want to be rude but whats the point to play a worse build with the same gear? and why did you made the effort to write a guide etc eventhough a wander is better in anyways? i think i sound a bit douchey
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 11, 2014, 2:51:30 AM
"
dont want to be rude but whats the point to play a worse build with the same gear? and why did you made the effort to write a guide etc eventhough a wander is better in anyways? i think i sound a bit douchey

Its not worse in some case (you cant kill uber and thats all) and its funny to play :).
And im playing games to have fun, so its a "different" build with insane clearspeed + a bit magic find.
So Im at office the next 7 hours. Im at home after that time. Then you can play some maps with me if you want to see my build in action.
And I think this build is pretty nice, you can play near all map mods (only blood magic not). The rest is no problem.
I crafted all items myself, I didnt copy any build "the core aura nodes" got every good build so its not a copy. I DONT SNAPSHOT but I can if I wanted. And I dont have any problem with reflect :).

I dont need more ES, Im using Grace thats my defense and thats INSANE. I dont get hit by any projectile attack and I dont get really much hurt by reflect, so what do you need more?
You kill instant, clear maps in 3-4 minutes, kill bosses within seconds, play with magic find, can carry 6 man groups, you dont lagg AND you dont need my gear to have success. I played until 96 with gear that looks like:

So you dont need mirrored gear.
Windripper will cost you "some" exalts but you dont need a mirrored dagger or a mirrored wand. And without the mirrored items on youre character you will be like all the other spectral throw guys in my party. Just running behind me.
I have never played with someone using complete mirrored gear, but i played with some friends and they got really insane spectral throw gear. Thats why I know how this feel and will look like when youre in my party.
And some of my friends played Spectral throw before. They switched to windripper. Its just a bit faster and if you really want to min-max then you should play windripper.

Mhm and why i wrote this guide.
For the Bow user ingame, to help the community and to show up another way of using low life with success.

Its the same question why you wrote youre guide? Power Siphon just better then your build too? It has the same ES like your build and it clears in the same speed like me. Its just superior, its the combined, the ultimate build destroying maps. And it need only a Wand instead of a mirrored dagger. :)

Edit: After i reached level 100, my new plan is to level up a Wander, because im really impressed about kaiserins wander build. But I DONT MIRROR ANY ITEM. I will use my current rings and i will craft a Wand for this + maybe using the blood Magic Aura shield.
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 11, 2014, 3:25:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info