[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Loving the build. Using it right now.
You might consider using Lioneye's Paws and dropping the ammy for something with WED/spelldmg, critmulti, +defenses like ele ST guys do. In that case a Surgeon's quicksilver or Leap+Fastattack Brightbeaks with the insane IAS the build has.
Cheers.

He can't whirl like us, all downsides for him :(

I consider leaping around way better, one can always keep a brightbeak or a quick foil for leap slamming purposes ;)
Another build which costs 999 exalt to make, and only about 20 ppl in the entire ladder can play?

Nothing to see here..

True builds are like Poison arrow trapper, which can start cheap, but still effective and strong, and also have limitless potential depending on better gears.

A build with 999 exalt to even "start"?

Well.. i dunno...
Yeah you can use Leapslam at your Offhand. But i dont do this, need to make $$$ and leveling gems in all 6 offhand slots :)
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
Yeah you can use Leapslam at your Offhand. But i dont do this, need to make $$$ and leveling gems in all 6 offhand slots :)

That is way too slow, u can sure quickly make a few exalts just by flipping poe.xyz anytime :)
This is a sick build Masshypnosis, thank you for sharing!

I really wanna try out this build for the next 4 month league, so during the beginning of the league what kind of build would you suggest to use as a Ranger so I can transition into this build after I get all the currency I need? Or can you tell us, how did you do it?
"
This is a sick build Masshypnosis, thank you for sharing!

I really wanna try out this build for the next 4 month league, so during the beginning of the league what kind of build would you suggest to use as a Ranger so I can transition into this build after I get all the currency I need? Or can you tell us, how did you do it?

I have started complete self found. I didnt invest anything into gear. Just leveling all my gems and in the offhand too. I sold all I found + all level 20 gems.
That was like 2 Month playing only 66-68 maps. Farming / farming / farming.
I played split arrow with a thicket bow. Then i bought the windripper and played with life gain on hit. The next was the gloves, then the shavronnes + rest.
but you cant do this on hardcore, i died like 400 times while farming
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jun 29, 2014, 5:40:53 AM
New Build added: 5000 DPS more
New build added, again 7000 DPS more, will add new stats later
insane
No offense to Op but i dont get why people find this build "so good" "insane" "amazing"
to quate few of the comments...
Its the same low life elemental full buff/auras effects on you its 100 % same build
as the Spectral trow , elemental buzzer crit dagger St sword spectral trow low life
ITS 100 % SAME BUILD AND SAME ITEMS the only thing different is the Bow usage over dagger/sword
I think Shavronnes is the Lamest unique in PoE that ruins diversity in builds.
Other BIG FAIL uniques are soul taker/crow of eyes , the berek ETC.
Buff 2H btw or nerf Block/spell block because now u can get same dps with 1 h and get the benefit of an shield.
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info