[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

i saw you on your Stream and you play bored like this game is too easy for you lol...i liked very much domyju Stream who were one of the first to play elemental crit windripper plus on invasion lvl 94 at that time he took a lot of aura nodes but differ a lot from your tree more Wise gearcore unique-centered : the power charges + spell dmg passive+pain attenument with crown of eyes is sick idea.That make me remember of supernico who played a bloodmagic full evasion ranger lvl 84 before 1.0 when evasion was quite unreliable in HArdcore league he was so sick, he used to tell" i am so op you know.." <3

What impressed me the most is your attack speed...and the one shooting split Arrow everything.You said you can solo all map boss. IS there anyone who is problematic ? sallazang ? i am really interessed by your defense who couple evasion+es is that reliable ?what about chaos dmg even if the most doesn't care about chaos resist and since you are not cl ?

i would like to see a screen of split Arrow stat dmg :):):) ALL the OFFENCES PANEL xD !!

i am more physical dmg oriented mind but as physical has problem with physical reflect i Wonder how you cope with elemental reflect ? sidra talked about his way to handle the problem for physical crit ranger even though you cannot do much things agains it)

like other said the gear is pretty expensive or really require grinding but not impossible.

good luck man ! Genius build !
"no great man lives in vain"
Thomas Carlyle

my ranger : /954868
Last edited by almazor on Jun 25, 2014, 4:46:34 AM
"
almazor wrote:
i saw you on your Stream and you play bored like this game is too easy for you lol...i liked very much domyju Stream who were one of the first to play elemental crit windripper plus on invasion lvl 94 at that time he took a lot of aura nodes but differ a lot from your tree more Wise gearcore unique-centered : the power charges + spell dmg passive+pain attenument with crown of eyes is sick idea.That make me remember of supernico who played a bloodmagic full evasion ranger lvl 84 before 1.0 when evasion was quite unreliable in HArdcore league he was so sick, he used to tell" i am so op you know.." <3

What impressed me the most is your attack speed...and the one shooting split Arrow everything.You said you can solo all map boss. IS there anyone who is problematic ? sallazang ? i am really interessed by your defense who couple evasion+es is that reliable ?what about chaos dmg even if the most doesn't care about chaos resist and since you are not cl ?

i would like to see a screen of split Arrow stat dmg :):):) ALL the OFFENCES PANEL xD !!

i am more physical dmg oriented mind but as physical has problem with physical reflect i Wonder how you cope with elemental reflect ? sidra talked about his way to handle the problem for physical crit ranger even though you cannot do much things agains it)

like other said the gear is pretty expensive or really require grinding but not impossible.

good luck man ! Genius build !

Thanks for the feedback.

To answer youre question:
- Reflect: This will hurt me but i can handle near all reflect maps. I never tried -resist + ele reflect. I will try this after Im 98. I played dual reflect (ele + phys) + ele weakness curse and i was shooting into a reflect pack on that map. This doenst kill me, NEVER.
Im at 48% Evasion = 96% Chance to Evade my own reflect damage, thats the keystone.

- I will screenshot all my stats today and upload, so you can see my core damge and my full buffed dmg.

- Without any mods i kill all easy when i play alone near all bosses on maps i know are near 1 shot.
I would rate: Dominus > piety > Academy boss > Courtyard boss, with REALLY nasty mods i skip piety and dominus. Its not worth it to try.

And yes I think this is one of the most Op builds out there :). I only know 1-2 guys clearing near as fast as im doing.
Updated Screenshots
I can't imagine you take much much damage with how fast you kill, but you may want to look at this:

I was curious about it's defensive viability, so I have a CI build up to 79 now. It's ridiculously good, better than I expected. My ES start recharging in just 1.9 seconds, I don't even need leech and Ghost Reaver. I have some Evasion from Grace, Temp Chains and a Decoy Totem on CWDT - I can literally avoid taking damage often enough it recharges while actually in combat. And if I am in trouble I Lightning Warp out and it starts filling again. It could be the icing on your cake that just makes you unkillable.

My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
i understand your attack speed now -________- you use blood rage with split arrow so you have an +X% increase attack speed from blood rage mechanics with your low life build ....plus the +6% leech......insane...

and what about a physical power charge version of this build ???? i'am curious which tree did you do if it's any possible ??
"no great man lives in vain"
Thomas Carlyle

my ranger : /954868
Last edited by almazor on Jun 25, 2014, 1:37:31 PM
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:

Im at 48% Evasion = 96% Chance to Evade my own reflect damage, thats the keystone.

this is not correct. you forgot to count in your OWN accuracy

"
Reflected damage is now rolling your own accuracy against your own evasion. Modifiers to the enemy's damage or accuracy have no effect, because reflected damage is your own damage.
source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/464831/page/16#p4100040

here's a very good example how it really works now: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/474676

sick build! good job
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Loving the build. Using it right now.
You might consider using Lioneye's Paws and dropping the ammy for something with WED/spelldmg, critmulti, +defenses like ele ST guys do. In that case a Surgeon's quicksilver or Leap+Fastattack Brightbeaks with the insane IAS the build has.
Cheers.
"
Asidra wrote:
I can't imagine you take much much damage with how fast you kill, but you may want to look at this:

I was curious about it's defensive viability, so I have a CI build up to 79 now. It's ridiculously good, better than I expected. My ES start recharging in just 1.9 seconds, I don't even need leech and Ghost Reaver. I have some Evasion from Grace, Temp Chains and a Decoy Totem on CWDT - I can literally avoid taking damage often enough it recharges while actually in combat. And if I am in trouble I Lightning Warp out and it starts filling again. It could be the icing on your cake that just makes you unkillable.

He uses Blood Rage....
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
You might consider using Lioneye's Paws and dropping the ammy for something with WED/spelldmg, critmulti, +defenses like ele ST guys do. In that case a Surgeon's quicksilver or Leap+Fastattack Brightbeaks with the insane IAS the build has.
Cheers.

He can't whirl like us, all downsides for him :(
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Cheers.

He can't whirl like us, all downsides for him :(

Baaaad Idea. I explain why im not using the boots and why im using the amulet instead.

1.) I dont have a shield and with all the uniqs I dont really have that much ES... You will need really nice boots with ES. You CAN play with Rainbowstride buts thats not the best choice, because you need +resist and thats nr.2 ->
2.) You will need 30-45 all resist on the boots, without you cant really cap your resist on ele weakness maps, thats why im using the combination of:
Rings: All / Fire Resist
Quiver: Cold resist
Boots: All Resist

I think the best would be corrupted (1x white socket Crown or atziri gloves). So you can swap Purity of Elements on Elemental Weakness maps and play with Haste on Normal maps.

With Shav + Crown = - Fire resist / + light resist you need for the min/max build exact the same items like im using right now. (Im capped on all ele resists)
3.) You cant take the passive key stone = cannot evade attacks = ele reflect will kill you
4.) The amulet got - max life = Blood Rage wont hurt that much, its a nice magic find boost
5.) With the boots youre slow, 30+ Movementspeed = OP OP OP :)

Aaaand the last point: Youre doing SO MUCH DMG, you really need more defense for some hard situations. I was playing yesterday with a 4 Man party 78er only, we got this setup:
1X Cyclone, 1x RF-Build, 1x ST-Low Life and me.
I carried the whole group, cyclone + RF = too slow to reach sometimes the mob packs. And the Spectral Throw guy I think he killed maybe 2-5 Monster while I killed the whole screen left and right :).

"
almazor wrote:
i understand your attack speed now -________- you use blood rage with split arrow so you have an +X% increase attack speed from blood rage mechanics with your low life build ....plus the +6% leech......insane...

and what about a physical power charge version of this build ???? i'am curious which tree did you do if it's any possible ??

Mhm... you can play physical but then you will need a pretty nice Harbringer bow, and I have been told that the dmg difference with the mirror bow (best harbringer on standard) and the windripper is near the same. I know one guy playing near the same build like me and he is playing standard. He has the Harbringer + Windripper.

Aaaand he is playing with windripper and not with axn´s harbringer bow, because hardbringer are slow as fuck and its only like 10k difference. Its just more funny with an insane amout of Attack Speed. Its crazy how you mow throw 77/78 maps :)
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jun 26, 2014, 2:45:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info