[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

"
kshuxxx wrote:
No offense to Op but i dont get why people find this build "so good" "insane" "amazing"
to quate few of the comments...
Its the same low life elemental full buff/auras effects on you its 100 % same build
as the Spectral trow , elemental buzzer crit dagger St sword spectral trow low life
ITS 100 % SAME BUILD AND SAME ITEMS the only thing different is the Bow usage over dagger/sword
I think Shavronnes is the Lamest unique in PoE that ruins diversity in builds.
Other BIG FAIL uniques are soul taker/crow of eyes , the berek ETC.
Buff 2H btw or nerf Block/spell block because now u can get same dps with 1 h and get the benefit of an shield.

yeah but the difference is that im clearing way faster then spectral throw :))
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:
No offense to Op but i dont get why people find this build "so good" "insane" "amazing"
Its the same low life elemental full buff/auras effects on you its 100 % same build
as the Spectral trow , elemental buzzer crit dagger St sword spectral trow low life
ITS 100 % SAME BUILD AND SAME ITEMS the only thing different is the Bow usage over dagger/sword
Buff 2H btw or nerf Block/spell block because now u can get same dps with 1 h and get the benefit of an shield.

Lol he just wants to feel like he came up with something new because low life shavs + crown + atziri gloves has never been thought up before. People like him make "guides" like this to show how big their epeens are. Throw enough exalts and any spec and you can do this much dmg and even more. Everything in this "guide" has been seen and done before.

Edit: spelling.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Jul 5, 2014, 11:44:52 AM
Removed some stuff, added new Screenshots and other stuff.
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:

Lol he just wants to feel like he came up with something new because low life shavs + crown + atziri gloves has never been thought up before. People like him make "guides" like this to show how big their epeens are. Throw enough exalts and any spec and you can do this much dmg and even more. Everything in this "guide" has been seen and done before.

Edit: spelling.

So disappointed with you Mollari, you are so polite on stream. Really did not imagined you coming around to put OPs down...
Masshypnosis1 keep up the good work.
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Jul 6, 2014, 10:49:30 PM
If I dont have the gloves, can I still play this build?
I dont think I can sustain the mana without it :(

IGN : Meowww
Last edited by MeowMeowMeow on Jul 8, 2014, 6:41:04 PM
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:

I would be curious to see some footages.
Spectral throwers with mirrored gear like you have, have 150k+ with GMP. And that is without sacrificing too much ES (7k+).
Also how does it fare versus (über) Atziri?
"
Haboryme wrote:
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:

I would be curious to see some footages.
Spectral throwers with mirrored gear like you have, have 150k+ with GMP. And that is without sacrificing too much ES (7k+).
Also how does it fare versus (über) Atziri?

Watch out my stream, got enough people playing spectral throw in my friend list with mirrored gear. They cant play without faster projectiles with me. If they play without that gem they cant even hit enough targets to sustain charges.

Youre WAY faster then gmp/spectral throw because of chain and 7 arrow.
Im using CHAIN and 7 Arrow and the arrow are fast as fuck. I can kill 2 scrreens with a few attacks (4,x+ attacks per second). So yeah your clearspeed is 1,5x faster then spectral throw.

I can kill normal atziri, I tried with level 97 no big deal. I never did uber atziri, there is no reason for me doing this at the moment. I have the gloves i need for my build and im doing 100 now. after im level 100 or 99 i will try it, but only for the viewers on my stream because i dont need to kill uber atziri :)
nobody clears faster then Spectral throw if so you had the worst mates possible just the fact of whirling blades i hope thats enogh said if you dont believe you can pm me @Fyndel
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 10, 2014, 4:43:48 AM
"
nobody clears faster then Spectral throw if so you had the worst mates possible just the fact of whirling blades i hope thats enogh said if you dont believe you can pm me @Fyndel

Since both go low life, thus gaining insane AS bonus, you can always equip a 2.16 foil on the switch and do it even faster.

you still loose tons of time switching weapon, unless you have a stellar latency.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info