[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Maybe this has been answered already but can you do Uber Atziri / Atziri with this build?

Normal Atziri yes if youre not an idiot like me and burst the mirror guy *gg*, Uber never tried but i think no if you dont change the build and make it tanky as hell :)

I killed normal atziri now 3x, never without dead. But I dont wear flasks, no Purity of Fire Aura and so on.
You can max out the build with snapshot and shit like this. Then you can "maybe" kill uber too but then you need more ES nodes, perfect gear and snapshot + the right flasks.

If I hit Level 100 then I will maybe optimize my build in killing uber.
Hi!, can do one video killing atziry's pls!
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
"
MrD wrote:
Hi!, can do one video killing atziry's pls!

http://www.twitch.tv/masshypnosis_/c/4680822

2x Atziri kill. But as I said before this is kill nr 2 + 3 total. I never did more then 3 times this boss and I killed her always (the last is pretty close). So i dont really know much about the skills and the "mirror" guy I always die because of the reflect *gg*.
When I hit 100 I dont know what to do maybe I will do some more runs.

Edit: Will upload this to youtube and add to main page.
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 17, 2014, 2:37:54 AM
added new gem setup, will add new dps screenshots later.
Im now about 90k Split Arrow
Just stumbled upon this thread, cool to see somebody actually made a real guide for the build other than my half ass post a passive tree and items. As for some of the questions in this thread here is my view on things.

1) Can you kill uber atziri?
Yes you can. However, it requires shifting around passive points for max res and flask effectiveness nodes, and then just using the same strat as most low life ST.

2) Is it faster than spec throw/wander clear times?
At the very very top end, all 3 builds are so close in clear time that this is a stupid question. The gorge clear speed thread found here supports this pretty well.

Yes wander/spec throw will have higher ES/defense due to shield, this build has basically no issues with survivability when you spec into ondar's.

3) Why should you do this build over a spec throw/wander?
It can achieve virtually the same map clear speed, without a single mirror'd item, and costs less overall. Also it is something different, and maybe you just like bows. A level 21 split arrow fires 7 arrows, which is going to clear WAY more monsters than 1 power siphon cast, especially one using LMP. It also travels much faster than spectral throw, killing monsters sooner before they can hurt you.

Also a little bit of free rarity/quantity from the bow itself is always nice.

(\l)_O.o_(l/)
Last edited by Dsfarblarwaggle on Jul 19, 2014, 5:58:17 PM
Thanks for all the Feedback.

Added new Screenshots (Damage).
Im now complete buffed at 103292 DPS on Split Arrow!
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 20, 2014, 6:32:01 AM
How can you activate Blood Rage with Blood Magic? For me, its not possible, dont know why
I've been following your build and im liking it so far

here's my scion version
im currently lvl 93
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFtQx9DkgPxBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnVGdcajxzcHRQdqiLqJLAo-ipbKwotHy1HLYMvbzB8Mww51DsoO3w74TyORnFHBkyzUDBQQlFHVdZXyV76XypfamBDY0Nk52ZPbRluPW_ycFJwu3DVe9d_K3_GgKSBSYMJhtGIa4t6jDaNv49Gj_qTJ5cGmZqbtZ2joJ-io6cIpyuyOLQMtDi0xbVItve4k7jKvjrAUcEAwfPC7MSixp7N6taK1tHZE9sa217b5-GI4vfjhOUZ6Nbquutj6-Tr7vVL9tr60vsJ_Kv_3g==

My gear:
Spoiler

im currently getting 40k split w/ chain
and with 5.3k es
and will try to 6link my shavs in the near future

feed back would be nice :)
Last edited by jrnicdao on Jul 20, 2014, 3:50:21 PM
"
jrnicdao wrote:
I've been following your build and im liking it so far

here's my scion version
im currently lvl 93
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFtQx9DkgPxBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnVGdcajxzcHRQdqiLqJLAo-ipbKwotHy1HLYMvbzB8Mww51DsoO3w74TyORnFHBkyzUDBQQlFHVdZXyV76XypfamBDY0Nk52ZPbRluPW_ycFJwu3DVe9d_K3_GgKSBSYMJhtGIa4t6jDaNv49Gj_qTJ5cGmZqbtZ2joJ-io6cIpyuyOLQMtDi0xbVItve4k7jKvjrAUcEAwfPC7MSixp7N6taK1tHZE9sa217b5-GI4vfjhOUZ6Nbquutj6-Tr7vVL9tr60vsJ_Kv_3g==

My gear:
Spoiler

im currently getting 40k split w/ chain
and with 5.3k es
and will try to 6link my shavs in the near future

feed back would be nice :)

Really nice gear. But try out instead of attack speed, spell damage. Your Dmg should be better then.

"
Nophramel wrote:
How can you activate Blood Rage with Blood Magic? For me, its not possible, dont know why

Pretty easy. Link Bloodrage - Enhance - Blood Magic. Then just click on Blood Rage and its activated with life not with mana. If youre Low Life then your Attack Speed will be boosted. (Quality on Blood Magic).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info