Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

Got that with Blood Magic, but for me, it isnt possible to activate it. It seems i havent got enough life after reserving life for auras, to activate Blood Rage with Blood Magic. Only 18 Life left after activating Auras with life. How about you? Any tips like taking some life nodes or gear with extra life?
No you have to swap the gems you activate with.
If you use:
40% + 60% aura = Enough life
If you use:
2x 60% aura = not enough life

I changed Purity with Wrath so i can use blood magic / Blood Rage.
Ah now i see. Thx, didnt realise that, just saw that you have changed "increased Duration" with "Blood Magic". And now you have enough Mana to spam split arrow? Because i can use the skill 4 times and then im oom, except there is a mop group (auxium) then i can spam until they are dead.
Last edited by Nophramel on Jul 21, 2014, 9:27:58 AM
I changed some gems again, if you got the resist you need on gear then you can do a "bit" more damage. The new Screenshots with 100k Split Arrow are with the new Gem Setup.

I will add an extra section for this setup.
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 21, 2014, 9:27:57 AM
Added extra section for min/max this build.
Watch out for Gems Setup on Guide.
Will think about how you can improve this build a bit more but I think this is near perfect :)

Reworked the Start Build 105 Points and added some more information.
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Jul 21, 2014, 10:49:19 AM
Finally got a mirrored quiver and boots from Masshypnosis, thank you so much for it, realy nice items and a very nice build anyway!

Thank you for your guid and support!

Noph
"
"
feyith wrote:
"
nobody clears faster then Spectral throw if so you had the worst mates possible just the fact of whirling blades i hope thats enogh said if you dont believe you can pm me @Fyndel

Actually, assuming equal gear and everybody one-shots everything, Spectral Throw will lose out to Chain.
trust me nobody clears faster then me i wouldnt say that for fun i just hate that people think they do , + he has like 5k es compared to my 9,4k , i dont even think you can kill uber with that amount of es and why the fuck would you go bow if you can go wander? a es shield with spell dmg gives you almost the same dmg as a quiver just that it adds 600 flat es and you cant even argue with that cause wander uses chain aswell , lol pleas you know how dumb that is? imagine me or Kai putting ALL there ES nodes into dmg nodes (making it to 5,6kes aswell) and how much dmg it would be? that would be numbers jesus + the fact of whirling blades scales movmentspeed with attackspeed making it WAY faster then a quicksilver flask i wouldnt say that for fun
, i am already curious how you gonna argue to this

Dude you are such an ******* ...
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
How would Glyph Mark/other high end harbinger bow compare to Windripper? ever tried it?

cheers
Last edited by Aerinqq on Aug 5, 2014, 7:34:43 PM
Elemental damage scale on attack speed so...
And Glyph Mark will make physical reflect an issue.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Elemental damage scale on attack speed so...
And Glyph Mark will make physical reflect an issue.

phys reflect is no issue with Acuity gloves...would rly want to see some comparison of those bows though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info