[Removed by Support]

@ragnarok
lol u realise this 1ex an hour implies that u already have the godly MF + godly gear to start off with, which is not available at the start of a new league?

u are not going to have "an ex an hour" MF until u reach a decent stage of your build plus the prerequisite gear, which requires significant investment itself.

and it still remains just like any typical korean mmo playstyle, grind until u get what u want, continuously killing piety/dom until u get what u want, rinse and repeat. and the truth is some people are sick of that, hence resorting to rmt/jsp whatnot to save time instead
"
@ragnarok
lol u realise this 1ex an hour implies that u already have the godly MF + godly gear to start off with, which is not available at the start of a new league?

u are not going to have "an ex an hour" MF until u reach a decent stage of your build plus the prerequisite gear, which requires significant investment itself.

and it still remains just like any typical korean mmo playstyle, grind until u get what u want, continuously killing piety/dom until u get what u want, rinse and repeat. and the truth is some people are sick of that, hence resorting to rmt/jsp whatnot to save time instead

At the start of the league everything is super dirt cheap and the super high tier godly items don't exist.

Is there something wrong with investing time to get get the best items in this game or something? Do new players need shavs or something? You can make end game builds with less then 5 exalts and even cheaper depending on your build. If your worried about saving for GG items then your already at the point were you can start farming at the "Decent stage of your build." MF gear is cheap as hell and almost everyone recommends starting off a character that can MF or a dirt cheap character that can MF can do end game maps easily.

Okay if they buff the drop rates, it is still a grind game. If you buy the items off rmt/jsp what are you going to do now? Grind piety/dom some more? People act like there's something to do with the items other then grind more. If people want to "save time" and shortcut to the godly items we should make it that fast for everyone?

Which is my point, because some people do not want to grind for the best items in the game that take a long time doesn't mean they should exist. They are only a problem when they completely block people from doing content or are required to play the game to get anywhere or don't have any replacements to work towards like shavs before the new item that came out that's just like it.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on May 22, 2014, 4:29:34 AM
do u know what was the best way to earn currency at the start of this new league?
nope it wasn't farming piety/dom or providing rushes like some china sweatshop worker.

it was creating an anti-atziri build. why? cos atziri GUARANTEES a UNIQUE drop. and each of those unique drop back at the start of the league can be sold easily for a minimum 1ex or much more. the rate was so much better that one of my guildmates could finally manage to buy CoE+shav and more in a new league (where normally plays standard).

of course this method of farming doesnt apply now (and probably never since everyone has become adept at killing atziri), but what im trying to say is that not many wants to just do the typical piety/dom runs everyday which does not even guarantee anything, not even a chaos recipe if RNG dictates that yellow ammys/rings/belt dont ever drop for u.

the only other alternative is provide rushes (is that a job) or flipping. yeah very fun to do.
and MF gear dirt cheap? at the beginning of the league? unless u magically find them selffound, then lolno.

my point is that this game is a grind. doing it over and over and over eventually there were always be people like OP. thats the way it is. im not saying anything else here u know, that st shav be handed on a silver platter to everyone? does whining about the dredge of farming automatically assume i want shav/ST handed to everyone like candy? lol
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

So are you telling me that it isn't possible to farm 1 ex per hour with MFing Dominus? Or are you telling me that 'everyone' is too lazy/too bad to do it? What are you trying to tell me? =_=

ok have "fun" with your job

What job? Either you have fun farming or you don't. If you don't, you're probably in the wrong genre. Or at least you should accept that you won't get high ticket items unless you're really lucky. The more you invest the more you get out of it, that's how it's supposed to be.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"Or at least you should accept that you won't get high ticket items unless you're really lucky."

"The more you invest the more you get out of it, that's how it's supposed to be."

quality contradiction

So we have one guy telling us you can complete a chaos recipe in 3 runs, and another telling us dom runs is an ex an hour.

[Removed by Support]

But yeah, good try. You don't get an ex in even a week of Dom.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on May 22, 2014, 12:02:27 PM
"
"Or at least you should accept that you won't get high ticket items unless you're really lucky."

"The more you invest the more you get out of it, that's how it's supposed to be."

quality contradiction

+1 to this

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
So we have one guy telling us you can complete a chaos recipe in 3 runs, and another telling us dom runs is an ex an hour.

It's unusually easy to find the bullshit in this thread, I'm glad you're making it so obvious for us. I tend to be on the lazy side so seeing your ridiculous exaggeration by exponential levels is refreshing. Thanks for that sirs.

+1 this one too
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"

At the start of the league everything is super dirt cheap and the super high tier godly items don't exist.

I respect you, but call bullshit on this.
You just repeat a fairy tale, nothing else.

Something finds Tabula Rasa on the Strand, i find a Divine.
Will he sell the Rasa for a Divine ?
No.
Why not ?
Because the items transistions into Standard, why would he sell at a loss.

Someone finds an Alpha Howl.
I have, somehow, found an Exalt.

Will he sell the Howl for my Exalt ?
No.
Why not ?
Both are rare, but the Howl can be sold 5fold+ 3-4 months down the road.

This is valid for EVERY item.
You wont find good items cheap. They are maybe A BIT cheaper but in General, People will just wait until more currency has entered the league and raise their Price.
Last edited by RagnarokX on May 22, 2014, 8:03:37 AM
"

quality contradiction

Where's the contradiction? If you don't invest time you won't get a high ticket item unless you're very lucky. If you invest a lot of time, you will eventually get one regardless of your luck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on May 22, 2014, 12:02:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info