[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hi Fusion

I've started playing this game last night and I'm currently a lvl 11 Ranger. Looking to join a guild that is easy going and plays for fun. Please consider a spot for me ;)

IGN: BulletWan

"
Kalvish wrote:
Hello there!

I've played path of exile last league, but quickly got overwhelmed by everything that this game has to offer. My highest character being a level 52 Scion, which is supposed to be Spectral throw, got screwed up by too little currency and taking a risk of getting the right color sockets, hence I stopped playing since I already was demotivated at the time.

A few days ago I felt compelled to start playing again. This time I thought I would want to try and do a Ground Slam Marauder build, following a guide. Although this character is not on standard, I would love to give my ST Scion another try. I would very much appreciate help with my build and possibly gear if so possible.

Currently I may not have all that much time to play since I've still got school and work but that's about to change since my summer break is also coming up, so expect to see me online more often.

I think I've stretched this on long enough now. I hope I've given you enough info about me. If you've got any questions please ask!

Hope to see you online!

Regards,
OriginDutch

Things are about to get easier for you and more interesting. What makes this game so great is everything it has to offer. The skill tree, itself, is the most awesome tree I ever saw! I sent you an invite. Welcome aboard!
"
bulletza wrote:
Hi Fusion

I've started playing this game last night and I'm currently a lvl 11 Ranger. Looking to join a guild that is easy going and plays for fun. Please consider a spot for me ;)

IGN: BulletWan

A spot is yours. You have an invite under your guild tab in your s menu. Welcome aboard!
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
Kalvish wrote:
Hello there!

I've played path of exile last league, but quickly got overwhelmed by everything that this game has to offer. My highest character being a level 52 Scion, which is supposed to be Spectral throw, got screwed up by too little currency and taking a risk of getting the right color sockets, hence I stopped playing since I already was demotivated at the time.

A few days ago I felt compelled to start playing again. This time I thought I would want to try and do a Ground Slam Marauder build, following a guide. Although this character is not on standard, I would love to give my ST Scion another try. I would very much appreciate help with my build and possibly gear if so possible.

Currently I may not have all that much time to play since I've still got school and work but that's about to change since my summer break is also coming up, so expect to see me online more often.

I think I've stretched this on long enough now. I hope I've given you enough info about me. If you've got any questions please ask!

Hope to see you online!

Regards,
OriginDutch

Things are about to get easier for you and more interesting. What makes this game so great is everything it has to offer. The skill tree, itself, is the most awesome tree I ever saw! I sent you an invite. Welcome aboard!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!
If there is any space left, I'd love to join, still currently learning the 'ways' on passing to get all the way to merciless (which feels like impossible for me, since normal was hard enough)

Ign: NotEnufSweg
Last edited by Krammy on Jun 13, 2014, 10:56:03 AM
Hey there! Would like to join if there's a spot for me!

I'm a level 24 ranger :)

IGN: The_Guy_Who_Never_Died

Thanks ahead!
Last edited by dskrulz on Jun 13, 2014, 11:19:54 AM
"
Krammy wrote:
If there is any space left, I'd love to join, still currently learning the 'ways' on passing to get all the way to merciless (which feels like impossible for me, since normal was hard enough)

Ign: NotEnufSweg

I just now sent an invite to you. It will be under your guild tab in the s menu. Welcome aboard!
"
dskrulz wrote:
Hey there! Would like to join if there's a spot for me!

I'm a level 24 ranger :)

IGN: The_Guy_Who_Never_Died

Thanks ahead!

Lucky you! You just got our last spot ;-) Welcome aboard!

***Anyone wishing to join will be put on a waiting list and I'll get to you asap. I should be adding 10 more spots in just a couple days or so. Hang tight! In the mean time, please check out our website to get a good handle on the game. There is a lot of resources there for new and old players.
hi,i would like to join this guild,just join few day ago =3

ign ShiroSoraKuHaKu lvl 44 shadow(dual claw)

edit: i have submit another guild request on other post but has not be reply so i try my luck here =)
Last edited by NoGemuNoraifu on Jun 13, 2014, 8:17:15 PM
Hey, I've been playing PoE for a while, over a year or so now. I love helping people and have been getting bored for the fact that I had no one to talk to. Was wondering if I can get an invite because you seem to have your heart in the right place with this guild. Not much else to say, but happy hunting!

IGN- Genoia

-regards, michael

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info