[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hang in there guys. I'm working on getting 10 more spots to get you in with.
Nogem and Kiki's I sent you an invite and you will find it under the guild tab in your s menu. Welcome to you both.

Yar

***We now have 8/90 openings left. Get in now, because these spots go fast.
Hi Fusion, I would love to join if you have some room....super green player here. Thanks.

ign name: SamicusBlack
"
devfork wrote:
Hi Fusion, I would love to join if you have some room....super green player here. Thanks.

ign name: SamicusBlack

Invite has been sent. Welcome to the boat. Cya in game ;-)
Hello!! It would be a real pleasure to join if it'd be possible. My in game name is Zamorhak. :)
Hey Fusion! I read your website and bio and feel like this would be a great guild for me. I'm fairly new to this game and just starting to hit endgame content with my first character (though I intend to level up several other). Please invite or add to wait list. Thanks! My ingame name is Adapat. Looking forward :D
Sending invites out for you two right now. Anchor's away!

*****We now have 2/90 spots left. They'll be gone very soon. After that, anyone interested will be put on a waiting list. It usually doesn't take me long to take care of the waiting list so hang in there.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jun 14, 2014, 4:42:28 PM
hi..new player here and i would like to join
IGN: KneeKey
"
Yendohr wrote:
hi..new player here and i would like to join
IGN: KneeKey

Invite incoming. It will be in your guild tab of your s menu. We have 88 wannabe pirates stuffed onto a dingy atm but I think you'll like the voyage anyway.
IGN: SniperSeguin would like an invite willing to help out anyway I can
I need a signature to look legit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info