[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hello i started a new character on standard today and since im still pretty new (started playing last month) i though it would be nice to try and join this guild.
Please...?
Pretty please?
IGN:Tenus
We're filled up again at 90/90. If you want in, I'll have to put you on a temporary waiting list so please be patient.
Hey, I had to redownload path of exile again, it's allocating right now but the download might take a while. So I might not be able to play till tomorrow. Thanks :D
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
IGN: SniperSeguin would like an invite willing to help out anyway I can

Sorry, but we're currently at 90/90 but you're on the waiting list. I'll get you in asap. In the mean time, please check us out on our website at poefusion.guildlaunch.com
Is this an Ambush guild too?
"
Firebuggy wrote:
Is this an Ambush guild too?

At the moment we mainly Standard but we're dabbling elsewhere but nothing much else.
Hi Fusion, I'm a relative new player and I'd like to join you. I'm looking for some new friends to share the gaming experience with.

Please invite.
IGN: SanctusS
"
Hi Fusion, I'm a relative new player and I'd like to join you. I'm looking for some new friends to share the gaming experience with.

Please invite.
IGN: SanctusS

Right now we're full at 90/90 but I'll be adding 10 more spots soon so you're on the waiting list for now. Please be patient. I'll get you in asap. In the mean time please check out our website to start learning some stuff. http;//wwwpoefusion.guildlaunch.com
Heyas my fellow POE'ers

Veteran player looking for my first guild.. I know my way around the game but would love to get involved in a guild and enjoy the company of others in the hunt.. I have played since open beta and have several toons in all areas of the game.. More than willing to help as much as i can..

thanks for consideration

good hunting
Omadas

Donations for guild increases?
Hi, i would like to join your Guild when you have more room.
IGN: SpectralNuggetThrower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info