[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I just added 10 more member spots. We are now 61/70.
We currently have 5 spots out of 70 left.
Looking for a guild

IGN: Pokeitwell

Lvl 82 Facebreaker :3
"
ahitsdavid wrote:
Looking for a guild

IGN: Pokeitwell

Lvl 82 Facebreaker :3

I'm sending an invite now. Welcome aboard!

***1/70 spots left-come get it before you get put on the waiting list.
Im a new player but in high level I started about3 weeks ago and im level 70 fire summoner I would like to join if I can
IGN ScotiaVanLosta
"
karoteeman08 wrote:
Im a new player but in high level I started about3 weeks ago and im level 70 fire summoner I would like to join if I can
IGN ScotiaVanLosta

Ok gonna send an invite right now. Welcome aboard!

****That was our last spot and we are now 70/70 so anyone wanting in will be put on a waiting list and I'll get you in as soon as I can.
If you still have open spots, I would like to join your guild
Greetings...

I am a fairly new player; while my account is several months old, I haven't played a whole lot. I find that games like this are a lot more fun with other people.

So, I would like to be put on the waiting list to join the guild. I am not normally home until around 5pm CST, so will not be able to make the 4pm EST meets, but can certainly come on later in order to get some partying and group works done.

Unfortunately, I do not currently have a Standard League character. I currently have a couple of Ambush League characters. Does the guild have guildies in the Leagues as well?

Let me know when I may be able to enter the guild, and I will be sure to start playing more regularly.

Until that time...
Hello,

I recently started playing again out of a lack of satisfaction from D3 and would love to start on the right foot by joining your guild. You seem like a very helpful people and I could really use some help making sense out for this crafting system haha.

Thanks for your time,
Alex
There is currently a waiting list. I'll get some more spots asap but I just moved and I'm kinda broke for a while now. I'm holding a point drive this week and hope to get enough for 10 more spots very soon. I'll contact you with the invites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info