[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Howdy! I just started playing a month ago, so I'm pretty new. I'd love to join if there is still a spot available. IGN: Vhoebe_Reborn
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
I was wondering if you still have any slots to fill. I am looking for a guild and yours sounds great. I will try to PM you in-game. Thanks.

-MonteDuVargan [Shadow - Standard]

As far as I know we had 4 left today after I added 20 spots. I'll log on right now and invite you if there are any left.

Thanks much appreciated !!
I'm really sorry everyone but I went 14+ hours straight on moving totally out of my old apartment today and started at 3am this morning and I'll be back to take care of things tomorrow. Happy trails.
"
Cyaxel wrote:
Howdy! I just started playing a month ago, so I'm pretty new. I'd love to join if there is still a spot available. IGN: Vhoebe_Reborn

I just added 10 more spots and sent you an invite. Welcome aboard!

Also, if I ever miss anyone, and you're the one, please let me know.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jun 5, 2014, 10:14:49 AM
Hiya FusionReactor! I just applied on your guild launch site (Tweelala). Would love to join. Just started the game last week. =) *crosses fingers*
"
Tweelala wrote:
Hiya FusionReactor! I just applied on your guild launch site (Tweelala). Would love to join. Just started the game last week. =) *crosses fingers*

Invite sent ;-) Welcome aboard!
We currently have only 6/60 spots left. Those will probably go really fast then it's back to being on a waiting list.
hello I'm pretty new to the game, been playing a fair bit over the last few days though and i was very curious about the guild aspect of things. If there are still spots i would love to join as i find playing with/helping others in games like this a enormous advantage. I actually found this post looking for "nood friendly guilds" on Google its great that some veteran players had the same idea from the other end of things.

thanks in advance,
-Adam
double post, sorry new to the forums.
Last edited by ThePersian92 on Jun 5, 2014, 7:31:55 PM
"
ThePersian92 wrote:
hello I'm pretty new to the game, been playing a fair bit over the last few days though and i was very curious about the guild aspect of things. If there are still spots i would love to join as i find playing with/helping others in games like this a enormous advantage. I actually found this post looking for "nood friendly guilds" on Google its great that some veteran players had the same idea from the other end of things.

thanks in advance,
-Adam

You're more than welcome to join but you'll have to start standard toon(s) since you don't have any in that league yet. Please let me know if you do so I can throw you an invite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info