[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Fusion is moving right now his internet will be back either Tuesday or Wednesday so i guess he'll reply to you then
I'm pretty new to the game, and would love to join if you have any spots?
My IGN is TheKotaBear. Thank you! (:
Hi everyone. Yes, I've been moving and the nightmare is about over. Anyone who has requested to join on this thread or PMs will receive an invite as soon as I add 20 more spots, which should be sometime today (Tuesday). I'll also be adding 2 more guild stash tabs (and filling them up), while I'm at it. Welcome everyone ;-)
Ok everyone who posted a request to join, on this thread, has been invited. If you posted and didn't get an invite, please let me know that I messed up. I'll invite the PMs next, as soon as my bank allows me to use my card again on POE's site. There's this safety thing which prevents me from using it twice in the same time period. Welcome aboard everyone ;-)
Ok all the PM requests have been invited too. If I missed you, please let me know.
Thanks a lot Fusion!
I was wondering if you still have any slots to fill. I am looking for a guild and yours sounds great. I will try to PM you in-game. Thanks.

-MonteDuVargan [Shadow - Standard]
"
SpectralAngel wrote:
Thanks a lot Fusion!

You're welcome. I'm just sorry I'm not available as much as I should be right now because of this move. I have way too much stuff! Now I gotta unpack it and put it all away!
"
I was wondering if you still have any slots to fill. I am looking for a guild and yours sounds great. I will try to PM you in-game. Thanks.

-MonteDuVargan [Shadow - Standard]

As far as I know we had 4 left today after I added 20 spots. I'll log on right now and invite you if there are any left.
Hi there. I am kinda a new player with several lvl60+ characters in ambush and a lvl70 in standard. I would like to join a guild which caters and supports new players. Hopefully you still have some spots left in your roster :)

Rayzek (shadow-standard)
Last edited by Dragziel32 on Jun 4, 2014, 4:58:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info