[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Hello, nice build, its really fun to play this way.

I have a questions, which could maybe be a noobquestion.

Why do you use a second cyclone gem on your gloves ?
When i understood it correctly, the curse is triggered by herald of thunder.
So i don´t understand, why its better to put in a cyclone gem here instead of a second curse.

"
psychomuh wrote:

So i don´t understand, why its better to put in a cyclone gem here instead of a second curse.

Hi, that cyclone i put in there just in case i needed to curse something that HoT could not. Such as in a boss fight with no adds to proc AM. Its also there in case of the rare occurrence of thorn packs, which could be dangerous with a crit cyclone.

It not necessary at all, and you can put anything there you want.

A second curse is only possible if you have +1 curse in your tree or equipment
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
psychomuh wrote:

Hi, that cyclone i put in there just in case i needed to curse something that HoT could not. Such as in a boss fight with no adds to proc AM. Its also there in case of the rare occurrence of thorn packs, which could be dangerous with a crit cyclone.

It not necessary at all, and you can put anything there you want.

A second curse is only possible if you have +1 curse in your tree or equipment

Ah i see, thanks for the answer.
can this build play with marauder?
"
sup3rjulian wrote:
can this build play with marauder?

yes.

just replace the duelist starting nodes with marauder.
Hey there,

great Guide! Actually im going Step by Step to get my Equip to where i want it, but there is a "hole" for me especially when it comes to the helmet.
As long as i can´t afford the other combos for life-generation this helmet would crush me i think.

Is there a suitable in between step on what alternative helmet i could get till there?

Actually i´m still a bit overwhelmed by so much information and testing that i think i have to focus - but don´t know where :D

At least im really pretty new - about 8 days new...so...really not rich but farmed already more than "nothing".

Any help would be great!
I was just wondering if this build would be able to do uber atziri
"
aeri0r wrote:
Hey there,

great Guide! Actually im going Step by Step to get my Equip to where i want it, but there is a "hole" for me especially when it comes to the helmet.
As long as i can´t afford the other combos for life-generation this helmet would crush me i think.

Is there a suitable in between step on what alternative helmet i could get till there?

Actually i´m still a bit overwhelmed by so much information and testing that i think i have to focus - but don´t know where :D

At least im really pretty new - about 8 days new...so...really not rich but farmed already more than "nothing".

Any help would be great!

Hi. The tree is pretty versatile to all dual wield builds so it will allow you to upgrade to any weapon that is more effective than your current.

You should also experiment with other forms of attack. Static strike is very good to use since you can easily use it without melee splash.

I recommend buying a Bringer of Rain helmet as they provide the best bang for your buck and the easiest way to get high dps for cheap. Read up on how to use the helmet because its slightly complicated.

"
MeowXCaliber wrote:
I was just wondering if this build would be able to do uber atziri

Never tried so I'll say no.

But i have a friend who uses an old school RT blender build, with a BoR, that has recently killed her so i think anything is possible

Wich config you preffer for a 5L daresso?

Phy to light or Ice bite ?
"
Pitopito wrote:
Wich config you preffer for a 5L daresso?

Phy to light or Ice bite ?

P2L is a strong dps gem that shocks everything you hit and will proc HoT constantly. It is also there to protect against reflect by spreading out dps.

ice bite is the one to drop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info