[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
buckwildg wrote:
awesome build, as far as leveling goes, did you first go towards marauder side and then to shadow or vice versa?

thanks

I go left into marauder and the scion wheel first.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Added a video:

Gorge

It displays the 2 versions in the guide:

230k normal version
359k max dps version

both versions use the same set up, just different chest gems:

Bino's Kitchen Knife
Doryani's Catalyst
Daresso's Defiance
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Abyssus

"
fiqst wrote:
Added a video:

Gorge

230k normal version
359k max dps version

Bino's Kitchen Knife
Doryani's Catalyst
Daresso's Defiance
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Abyssus

Thank you! I'm kind of surprised even with abyssus and tabula that you dont have much difficultly with physical damage. There does not really seem to be a huge difference between 230k and 359k which makes sense since 230k should already be far past the 1-shot threshold. What is dps with the normal setup but swapping abyssus for something like rat's nest?

Is doryani going to outdamage a second bino's or a very strong crit dagger due to it scaling hatred + added fire?

Could I trouble you with another request? A full start to finish run on gorge or platue with the 230k setup with no loot picking and no interruptions. Reason being is that its hard to gauge clear speed with damage numbers alone.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
fiqst wrote:
Added a video:

Gorge

230k normal version
359k max dps version

Bino's Kitchen Knife
Doryani's Catalyst
Daresso's Defiance
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Abyssus

It's honestly hard to watch that with cyclone's small aoe and no herald of ash.

I have been spoiled by the wonderful reave :(
Spoiler
GGG pls gief back gud prolif
Ugh effort
Btw, is 46% dodge with daresso's and 30% spell dodge enough to conter some heavy hits from Atziri, Merc Malachai and etc?

Could you also make video on hard maps like Residence with Dominus and Malformation with Piety?

Btw what do you think about swaping Daresso's Defiance for Hyrri's Ire? should be better for defence or no?
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Dec 29, 2015, 8:24:50 AM
"
aStrayGami wrote:

I've been spoilt too. Reave is just too good.

But i really like cyclone as a skill, even when there was desync. Not the best clearspeed these days though.

"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Btw, is 46% dodge with daresso's and 30% spell dodge enough to conter some heavy hits from Atziri, Merc Malachai and etc?

Could you also make video on hard maps like Residence with Dominus and Malformation with Piety?

Btw what do you think about swaping Daresso's Defiance for Hyrri's Ire? should be better for defence or no?

you can't tank those hits even with a well armoured character. The difference comes when facing a lot of enemies and avoiding a good amount of damage, instead of taking every hit.

Hyrri's Ire is good, but i like the endurance charges from daresso's, it gives an extra second to IC
Dual doryani should give better dps than bino+doryani (it did at least in 2.0) but only if you spec into mace specific nodes. I haven't remade my dual doryani char in 2.1, not the least because i sold my catalysts for a couple of 300+ pdps sceptres with high crit. However, the tree would probably look like this:

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
fiqst wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

I've been spoilt too. Reave is just too good.

But i really like cyclone as a skill, even when there was desync. Not the best clearspeed these days though.

Should try lightning strike sometime. I tried LS - MS - FA - added fire - wed - pierce and it's pretty damn good. Might even be the best melee skill if ggg fixes the projectiles getting obstructed like they did with glacial cascade.
Ugh effort
"
fiqst wrote:

It offers impressive DPS and clear speed, high mobility and great survivability in mapping. It's great fun in a group and offers fast paced gameplay.

Having an issue against one shot mechanics and general spikiness of my hp. Sitting at 5164 HP. Any advice?
what are your thoughts on using "deathands" as the offhand weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info