[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

I found mana very hard to maintain, didnt have long to test. My damage with bm swapped for added fire (conc effect) was 255000 ttdps (charges no flasks), that jewel that grants unholy might would push dps even higher had 240000 when using bm. I tried out reave at the same time bm swapped for multistrike 355000 i think (mana leech much easier). I could push dmg higher if i capped crit i think im at 85%. Used hoa and hatred, power charges generated from spectral throw and pcoc.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 26, 2015, 10:47:04 PM
"
KiPad wrote:
Really cool build and nice ammy ;)

Thanks KiPad!

And that ammy is my favorite, thanks for crafting it :)
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Would that build be possible on a shadow ? Any opening to do some mf runs with it ? Just got a Bino and a Soul Taker and i'm looking for a melee build to work out end-game with those. I already have a cyclone Marauder but i'd do it again if i don't have other options.
"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Would that build be possible on a shadow ? Any opening to do some mf runs with it ? Just got a Bino and a Soul Taker and i'm looking for a melee build to work out end-game with those. I already have a cyclone Marauder but i'd do it again if i don't have other options.

yeah absolutely, just replace the duelist starting nodes for shadow, the dps is roughly the same
Also bloodhatred the build is good for magic find you would prob need to keep snakebite on (no auersieze) for max dps but dmg is so high that you can replace 2 gems with iir and iiq (for me wed and phys2light). Also whirling blades seems faster in 2, good if you want to do boss runs or wear iiq/iir boots.
Sorry if this is a nub question, but I'm just wondering how do you exactly poison an enemy? Cause I ain't healing at all from the bino's.
The snakebite gloves are used to poison the enemy.

It requires that you have full frenzy charges to do so.

The way to generate charges in this build is via blood rage.

At 25% chance of frenzy per kill, it may take 3 or 4 packs of monsters to build it, and you need to maintain the offensive constantly so you don't lose charges.

If you are efficient at attacking and picking up loot without losing charges, then you can easily maintain max charges through the whole map.

If you feel that you don't generate frenzy charges fast enough, when picking up a lot of loot or in group play, swap hypothermia with ice bite to generate them
Ah okay, I see. Thanks a lot!
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Bloodhatred wrote:

yeah absolutely, just replace the duelist starting nodes for shadow, the dps is roughly the same

Thx for the info! And let's say i play with Duelist, what direction you go first on the passive skill tree ? You go to shadow or marauder part first ?

Edit : Lets say i got a 5L Daresso, can't afford a 6L one yet, what gem should i take out ?
Last edited by Bloodhatred on Jul 28, 2015, 8:15:23 PM
Changed the tree.

- dropped IR for acro+phase. MUCH better defense.

"
Bloodhatred wrote:
i play with Duelist, what direction you go first on the passive skill tree ? You go to shadow or marauder part first ?

Edit : Lets say i got a 5L Daresso, can't afford a 6L one yet, what gem should i take out ?

Complete the duelist nodes first, then move towards marauder.

If you don't have the right crit gear, you can pick RT, otherwise Disembowelling is a great crit cluster.

from there go Ranger and lastly, Shadow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info