[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Ok thanks. Got lucky with the Mjolner drop... wouldn't ever pay the asking price for something like that. It's a cool item but...

Also you have Shavronne's wrappings listed as how you deal with elemental reflect, and I don't think that's an item I'll ever have.

Anyways, thanks for the explanation.
Last edited by Corporate_Greed on Dec 16, 2014, 7:05:51 AM
I linked the shavs because I have my auras socketed in it. The level 21 purity of lightning linked with level 3 empower is how I handle reflect - the Shavs is just the item those gems were in.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Awesome, thanks!
Can we get a build update Tom, thanks.
"
dosh42 wrote:

Well it is quite unlikely to see the original post being updated for 1.3 too soon, as Tom94's main build is his newer ShatterChuck build.

If you are looking for an updated guide, you should look at page 96 of this forum thread, as there are various 1.3 versions of the build posted on that page. There is the blood magic+mortal conviction witch variation posted by me, a vaal pact+blood magic+mortal conviction marauder variation posted by manu91xd, a witch variation posted by Tanakeah which invests into block nodes, and Tackle70's life and mana based marauder variation that does not use the blood magic passive.

Each variation has its unique strengths and you can choose the one that benefit you/is best suited for your character. More or less, the gear required to run the RainbowNuke is the same as those stated in the original post. Hope this helps.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Dec 21, 2014, 1:47:38 PM
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
dosh42 wrote:

Well it is quite unlikely to see the original post being updated for 1.3 too soon, as Tom94's main build is his newer ShatterChuck build.

If you are looking for an updated guide, you should look at page 96 of this forum thread, as there are various 1.3 versions of the build posted on that page. There is the blood magic+mortal conviction witch variation posted by me, a vaal pact+blood magic+mortal conviction marauder variation posted by manu91xd, a witch variation posted by Tanakeah which invests into block nodes, and Tackle70's life and mana based marauder variation that does not use the blood magic passive.

Each variation has its unique strengths and you can choose the one that benefit you/is best suited for your character. More or less, the gear required to run the RainbowNuke is the same as those stated in the original post. Hope this helps.

Ye i always find with variants that they are a pain in the arse literally to make work. Tom's build fitted me without issue, yet your build leaves me 34 str short to equip mjolner. Just easier for me without having to spend much currency to change socket colors etc if tom updates it is all, Hopefully he updates it, if not i guess i will have to adjust to one of the variants here.
"
dosh42 wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
dosh42 wrote:

Ye i always find with variants that they are a pain in the arse literally to make work. Tom's build fitted me without issue, yet your build leaves me 34 str short to equip mjolner. Just easier for me without having to spend much currency to change socket colors etc if tom updates it is all, Hopefully he updates it, if not i guess i will have to adjust to one of the variants here.

Conmpare your gear with mine (page 82). If you have as much STR on your gear as I do, then my 1.3 variant (page 94) will work without any adjustment. If you have less STR on your gear, you'll have to adjust the tree a bit to pick up additional +STR nodes.

My gloves/helm/shield/boots combine for +112 STR, so I figure the worst case is that if you don't have comparable gear to me, you use Meginord's Vise and have to pick up an additional +STR node.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Dec 21, 2014, 11:04:02 PM
If you were interested in mine i changed the path to pick vall pact. This way i take the same dex (enought to run blood rage) and 20 more str. Btw at the moment i'm leveling a witch since you'll save 4 points. I didnt take the 5 str nodes and the start point from mara but took 2 +30str.
All this considering i don't have any str on boots and i use meginord's vise gloves. As shiel i use rathpith globe or saffel's depending on mod's on the map (only ele reflect i can manage with rathpith but if there is also vulnerability or ele weakness i swap to saffel).

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecMfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRcvGyUbRRzcHRQi9CSwJbwnCyj6Kjgspi9vNAo1uTboN2Y3gzpSQqNGcUcGSVFJsUuuVbVV1lfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamFSZOdmnmwLbRlul3C7cql2rHgNe9d82X31fll_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRhymMdo6_j0aP-pDWkyeboZ7Nn8uio6brpwinK6cwqW6sqrQMtzG4k8AawQTBxcHzw23E9saextjPftDQ18_ZE9lb2t3b59-_4YjpAuoY6rrr7uwY74jw1fKc9zL3vvfX-Ov5N_rS

I managed to corrupt meginords with elemental weakness on hit so atm i need only 4l on molten strike. I'm planning to make my shav 5 off colors with 2 possibilities : if 3R i add life gain on hit and remove the 3 points from the tree used spent on life gain on hit. If 3g i add lesser multiple projectiles with 20q to gain more attack speed and more projectiles.

About the blue socket i'm not sure what to do: i could run tempest shield or concentrated effect.
Last edited by manu91xd on Dec 22, 2014, 8:46:13 AM
"
dosh42 wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
dosh42 wrote:

Having perfect strength rolls on my doryani's invitation and voll's devotion makes it so that (as a WITCH) I require precisely 30 strength more, so that I have exactly 412 strength to hold mjolnir at my current level (with a merginord's vise). As such, I can opt to get a perfect strength roll crafting mod on one of my armor pieces or route towards the 30 strength node on the northwest quadrant of the passive tree, which I plan on doing. My build focuses on having EXACTLY 412 strength, no more and no less, so as to reduce wastage. As you lack 34 strength, I'd suggest looking at Tanakeah's build as it takes a lot of strength from the passive tree.
I want to share with you with my version of Witch Rainbownuke. I think that's maximum that you can get from non-critical version.

Uber is possible, I've killed her few minutes ago for the first time (second try, take the Quicksilvers with "dispels chilled and frozen" for Vaals!). I've recieved this from her:

I'm running 7 auras: Discipline, Vitalty, 3xPurity of ..., Haste and Herald of Thunder.
Resists: 83,81,84% (+5% while killing Uber, holding Saffels). Double Flameblast will kill you even with 98% res, I've checked it :)
ES: 7,6k, 6,6k with Saffel

I'm using Arc & Discharge & Empower lvl 4,
while killing Atziri Discharge & Conc Effect & Life Leech (mandatory!)
while killing Vaals Discharge & Empower & Conc Effect

My stuff:
Spoiler

My tree (for 93 LVL):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfiukCS64bJdlbbRktixFQl_QfxzW5UlOnK5eVPV9Ms1Aw214RD36vrJiNGffX4BKboYRI2V-PRlxr3YwdFKcIw2360trdFVBmnhcvwBpk5ySwcYVV1kKj8xGApLFC2rlG1xo4kFW3MYx2WfOsqnKp9zLqGPjrFHEOPN-_Jbw6UoZgNuiHKQHnpzCfy3zZIvRsCw2NHNx_xn5ZJ6nBxewYj_p71_DVSVHQ0EcG2-dfapMntAzqug18V8ko-to6ga-40LEFcLvZEy9vRnGDCeGIHaqio8HzXIqCxwx9EH_Gng==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info