[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

i made some change

i have to change the shield for a es shield with spell damage but for now this is very good cause i put strenght. I also change the boots and the gloves

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecMfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRVQFy8aOBpsGyUbRRzcHRQdqiL0JLAlvCcLKPovbzW5Nug6UkZxRwZJUUuuVbVV1lcpV8lZ81xrXIpfP19qYVJk52aebAttGW6XcLtxhXKpdqx713zZffV-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIZghtGHKYx2jr-PRo_6kFWTJ5uhna6ezZ_LoqOnCKcrpzCsqrQMtzG4k8AawQTBxcHzw23E9saextjPftDQ2RPZW9rd2-ffv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV8pz3Mve-98H31_jr-ej60g==

now i have 0 regret, i'll try to drop the zealoth oath's and lust for carnage, i recover 7 poiunts to put on lightning damage

now i have 8100es with 780 regen/s the arc go to 156-2900

res is now 85/82/83
Last edited by maclarca on Dec 26, 2014, 7:39:09 AM
Any major changes to this build in 1.3? Can it still run the same aura's using blood magic / mortal conviction, or should I re-spec into a non blood magic variant?
"
VixTrader wrote:
Any major changes to this build in 1.3? Can it still run the same aura's using blood magic / mortal conviction, or should I re-spec into a non blood magic variant?

The build still runs perfectly fine with blood magic/mortal conviction (despite the minor nerf) and runs just as well on the non-BM variations.
I have now the ex the buy a mirrored shield, what is now the best mirrored shield For this build ?
"
maclarca wrote:
I have now the ex the buy a mirrored shield, what is now the best mirrored shield For this build ?

In my opinion, this build isn't worth getting a mirrored shield for, because there are no shields which have 6 T1/T2 mods which are ideal for it (since the ideal suffixes are +STR and any two of +all res / +chaos res / +DEX, but all the mirrored shields focus on spell crit and/or tons of resistances).

The only time I'd say you should be thinking about a mirrored shield for this build is if you already have enough +STR on your other gear (boots/helm/gloves) that you do not need Meginord's Vise and the only way you can improve any of your gear is by getting a mirrored item. If that's not the case on your gear, then you are wasting your money on a mirrored shield and should look to improve other pieces first.

IMO the best non-mirror shield on the market right now for this build (and the one you should at least think about buying instead) is Maelstrom Weaver Chiming Spirit Shield for 20 ex (67% spell damage / 353 ES / two open suffix slots for master crafting & reasonably priced).

If you really want to buy a mirror shield, despite all this, Gloom Call Titanium Spirit Shield is probably the best (523 ES / 73 spell damage / 45 | 42 | 45 resists). Behemoth Guard Titanium Spirit Shield is also an option if you want chaos resist instead of tri-res.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Dec 29, 2014, 11:11:25 AM
i can drop my shield which have 28 strenght and one weapon elemntal damage opn tree to put on 30 strenght and buy a mirrored shield
"
maclarca wrote:
i can drop my shield which have 28 strenght and one weapon elemntal damage opn tree to put on 30 strenght and buy a mirrored shield

Well hey, if you think that 180-ish extra ES on your shield is worth 180-ish exalts and a passive point, go right ahead.

I personally don't think that's worth it at all. What are you going to be able to do with this build with a mirrored shield that you can't do with a 20 ex shield? Answer: nothing.

Lots of other builds benefit more from mirror gear than this one.
Last edited by tackle70 on Dec 29, 2014, 12:33:06 PM
200 that it's around 600 on es total, i'm thinking about this cause i think wthat whitout it i'll have problem whith uber atziri

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecMfQ18DY0OPBB_EQ8RUBRxFVAXLxo4GyUbRRzcHRQdqiL0JLAlvCcLKPovbzW5Nug6UkZxRtdHBklRS65VtVXWVylXyVnzXGtcil8_X2phUmTnZp5sC20ZcLtxhXKpdqx713zZffV-WX6vf8aApILHgwmDtoRIhmCG0YcpjHaNGY6_j0aP-pBVkyeboZ7Nn8uio6cIpyunMKyYrKq0DLcxuJPAGsEEwcXB88NtxPbGnsbYz37Q0NkT2Vva3dvn37_gEuGI6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV9zL31_jr-ej60g==

I think thaty damage is not so hight to do uber ( i swap lv 21 arc with conc effect, and thinking to swap dream fragments with shav ring justr not to be freeze)
"
maclarca wrote:
200 that it's around 600 on es total, i'm thinking about this cause i think wthat whitout it i'll have problem whith uber atziri

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecMfQ18DY0OPBB_EQ8RUBRxFVAXLxo4GyUbRRzcHRQdqiL0JLAlvCcLKPovbzW5Nug6UkZxRtdHBklRS65VtVXWVylXyVnzXGtcil8_X2phUmTnZp5sC20ZcLtxhXKpdqx713zZffV-WX6vf8aApILHgwmDtoRIhmCG0YcpjHaNGY6_j0aP-pBVkyeboZ7Nn8uio6cIpyunMKyYrKq0DLcxuJPAGsEEwcXB88NtxPbGnsbYz37Q0NkT2Vva3dvn37_gEuGI6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV9zL31_jr-ej60g==

I think thaty damage is not so hight to do uber ( i swap lv 21 arc with conc effect, and thinking to swap dream fragments with shav ring justr not to be freeze)

Still doesn't make sense to me. Horribly inefficient to go from your current gear (which is OK but not amazing) to your current gear + a single mirrored item. For the ~200 exalts you're going to spend getting a mirrored shield, you could get the shield I mentioned, a 300 ES pair of boots, a 400 ES helm, and a 280 ES pair of gloves.

7.5-8k ES is all you should need to be able to handle uber with this build.

Last edited by tackle70 on Dec 29, 2014, 2:02:14 PM
A 300 ES pair of boots, a 400 ES helm, and a 280 ES pair of gloves cost a bit more than a mirrored shield...in poe.trade the only item than have kore es than mine cost more than 100ex. i can't change the vaal mask, it's too good for me in this build( reduced mana, +1 level, and chaos res).
A mirrored shield providew more than es than the rest of item that i can buy, other than more chaos res (good for trio), high spell damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info