[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Do you thing this build would have a chance vs uber ?
"
Albanz wrote:
Do you thing this build would have a chance vs uber ?

Possibly with snapshotting and mirror worthy ES helm/boots/gloves. Without snapshotting, no.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Possibly with snapshotting and mirror worthy ES helm/boots/gloves. Without snapshotting, no.

I believe he is right.

It will be very hard. With my Gear( my res are 95/88/88 and 5600 ES) i still have my problems with normal.
Going to be interesting to see how this build changes around in terms of passive points come the passive tree release. Also, whispered talks about life regen and other related mechanic changes along with aura stuffs might be seeing this one needing adjusting.
I've messed around with the 1.2 passive tree and it still might be possible to run RF despite the loss of +max res nodes.

I'm able to achieve 93% (maybe 92%) fire res with the use of lvl 21 POF + lvl 21 Empower and picking up the +1max fire res on the tree. Obviously to compensate this we have to pick up more life regen.

The +0.2% life regen buff for the starting Marauder area nodes are definitely worth picking up. I've also picked up Quick Recovery which gives an extra 0.8% life regen.
I'm hoping that this extra life regen will be enough to sustain RF with BR. (I'm doubting it though).

If this works out it looks like we'll be sacrificing either our shock stack or ES nodes as we're spending more points to compensate.

NOTE: We could also swap out our head piece for The Vertex and couple with lvl 21 POF and lvl 4 Empower to achieve an extra fire resist. (Hopefully allowing us to sustain RF + BR if we can't without it).

If it doesn't work out, it's going to be worth picking up Breath of Lightning and Heart of Thunder, most likely. :/

STILL WORKING ON THIS.

These builds were made with a level 94 Marauder, don't forget you save a passive point if you're a Scion.
The version I came up with in the hopes that it can sustain RF + BR:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYy7_UFBfP6IPwQSnMJ7NVbWfyw48FHGDticLQqN82XKp9zLqGPjrJ-2sqsT2ffU9D3y7JIvzcYx2TdiePJ3EWPW3MUNjms9xTWaewBpZ84CkJLCG0Rcv-tJV1mTnj0YdFKcI2t0VUPfXm6HDbVxrhEgo-uvuuJP56ILHlKDaYmh0U1JFnZrghxlsFvxLtAzqug18V8mDCUZxHarhiMHFf8Yc3JMne9eP-uwYX2rb50cG0NAvb9kTcLtcisHzoqNnvU-v9OmCHqcrNbkdTy0flSDGnhB_DH33wX5ZJ6kRUJBV

I'm picking up the +10str +10int near the Scion start because of my gear, ignore it if you do not need it.

The version if we cannot sustain RF + BR:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxtgbRY6_wQRVtZ7NpzAUcQ48n8tCo4O2Jwt82XKp9zLqGPjrrKqdxFj1tzFDY5rPcU1mnsAaWfPE9ift98Ekiz0PffXzcXy7njyMdk3YpwiPRh0U-tLa3RVQKPrr7riTxp4Qfwx9gse0DOq6DXxXyYMJRnEdquGIf8Yc3JMnflknqXvXj_rsGMHFX2rb50cG0NAvb9kTcLtcisHzoqNnvU-v9OmCHsNtXGuESPfXm6EtfcG071C1hX6vEQ-smN2M2V_gEo0Z4veLegFvpys1uR1PLR-VIBFQFy-G0SSwgKRk51XW

If you're a Scion and we cannot sustain RF. I think this would be the best way to do it:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAt9bbWYMJsZAtqB2q4YhGcRzckye0DH_GflknqcHFe9eP-uwYX2rb50cG0NAvb9kTcLtcisHzoqNnvU-v9OmCHqcrNbkdTy0flSBXyQ186roo-saeEH8MfYLH2t2nCLiT6-4VUMNtXGuESPfXm6GPRvrSHRSdxFj1tzFDY5rPcU1mnnzZcqmsqlnzwBqfyw48FHH46-oY9zKDticLQqPE9iftffU9D_fBJIvzcXy7jHZN2J483YzZX-ASjRl-rxEPrJgtfcG071C1hZDWLKam6zeD4vcBbxFQFy-G0SSwgKRk51XW

THE KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MARAUDER AND SCION WITHOUT RF:

EDIT:
FROM MY TESTS IT LOOKS LIKE WE CAN SUSTAIN RF + BR WITH 93% FIRE RES AND SOME EXTRA LIFE REGEN. AS IT STANDS I DON'T THINK OUR DPS WILL CHANGE.
Last edited by Hizbas on Aug 16, 2014, 4:05:10 AM
can the life based one do atziri?
Here's a quick one I put together upon first glance at the new tree.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHxp4Qfwx9KPpXyQ18tAzquh2q4YiDCUZxHNyTJ3_GXIrB86KjuJPr7qcI-tIdFI9GFy-G0SSwgKRV1mTnfNlyqayqWfPAGmaeJIs9D8T2J-33wX31jHZN2Hy7njx-Wdrde9eP-uwYwcUvb9kTcLtfatvnRwbQ0PfXm6HDbVxrhEinKzW5HU8tH5UgbRkRUBsl2VtLrukCkFWdxFj1tzFDY5rPcU0CcQSzgW8Ucfjr6hj3Mg48g7YnC0KjXz_BBFW1ns2nMFBQLv-iD5_LhxlsFvxL
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO
Last edited by PeakingDuck on Aug 14, 2014, 7:38:28 AM
While working on the new tree, my goals were to :

- Be able to sustain Righteous Fire AND Be able to sustain Blood Rage at the same time.

Important information :
Spoiler
- Lioneye's Paws (perfect) + Meginords allows me to take few +DEX +STR passives.
- +1 all gems meginords (Cheaper than +1 all gems Lioneye's) allows me to get 21 purity of fire with Empower.

Level 90:

Level 100:
- Added all the way to Arcane Focus
- Added all the way to Instability
- Added all the way to Unnatural Calm

Here's my gear at the moment:
Spoiler

Note that I still miss the +1 Meginords to make it works (and a decent empower).

Other important information: If I can manage it, it might be worth it to change

for
, remove the 2 points to instability and take 2 more +30 STR Passives. Will have to look into that.

Last edited by Kralael on Aug 14, 2014, 11:39:19 AM
"
Hizbas wrote:
NOTE: We could also swap out our head piece for The Vertex and couple with lvl 21 POF and lvl 4 Empower to achieve an extra fire resist. (Hopefully allowing us to sustain RF + BR if we can't without it).

Just saying that Purity of Fire gives 5% max resist at level 23 and does not scale further with levels.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:

Just saying that Purity of Fire gives 5% max resist at level 23 and does not scale further with levels.

I really hope they change that with the removal of so many + Max resists in the tree :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info