[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
standalone09 wrote:
sooo... can anybody spare 150 exalts? xD

edit: i checked it got 3 exalts so i only need 147 :P

Nose to the grindstone, young grasshopper. ;)
"
Tanakeah wrote:
"
standalone09 wrote:

Now is the question.... Grind Maps or Grind Character´s to 60 and Rinse and Repeat? :D
Last edited by standalone09 on Aug 15, 2014, 10:00:16 AM
"
standalone09 wrote:
"
Tanakeah wrote:
"
standalone09 wrote:

Now is the question.... Grind Maps or Grind Character´s to 60 and Rinse and Repeat? :D

Grind maps. Bonus is you also get a high level character .. :O
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
standalone09 wrote:

Maps are horrible for wealth gain. You have to spend currency to roll them and you generally want to kill all the trash mobs that drop nothing. If you want to farm currency then do Dominus, Piety, or Rima. You can skip all the trash and kill the boss much faster. The few map only uniques aren't worth it for the slower time to boss kills. Also farming Dominus, Piety, or Rima you can stack much more MF gear.
Hi there, just a quick question can i kill atziri/uber atziri with this build? I have all items because i play coc cyclone discharge and recently found mjolner. Im a bit bored with my build and looking something funny to play. And another question is it possible to make this build for witch or duelist?
"
standalone09 wrote:
"
Tanakeah wrote:
"
standalone09 wrote:

Farm Dominus/Piety as has been said. Much faster. I more or less did nothing but farm Dominus for 6 months at 100/400 IIQ/IIR to build up the ~300 exalts that the low life version of this build requires.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Just heard COC will be nerfed from %50 to - %30 How will this affect the build?
Hi mate, (^^^^^) We have NOTHING to do with COC (Cast on Critical Hit), our build takes a node called Resolute Technique (far left of the tree) and we CANNOT deal Crit Hits. gl hf
"
DeThroneDe wrote:
Just heard COC will be nerfed from %50 to - %30 How will this affect the build?

Oh brother.
does anyone have a good build idea for mjolnir with the new tree? or will this spec even be viable anymore? (speaking on behalf of the budget life build)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info