[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
does anyone have a good build idea for mjolnir with the new tree? or will this spec even be viable anymore? (speaking on behalf of the budget life build)

I don't see why this build would change in its viability.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
just did a little bit of work on the tree, how does this look? for anyone who cares to view it. based off of something hegemony started with scion, changed a few things. 108 points only so far.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ_BBHloC2F4Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2VjbU9-bg2VNFFJHfoTvdO1672BLBS1uab6nqW618jWS2L3-Crc-xq4cpwxfU6U8LcT2J-38S2wWhxlM_69sxYrwH6IABLMUTQJxtPmsqnKpfNlZ88AaGenLQw4U3sGQVaeEGjhmnvrSNunjaiSqFm8XL2TnVdaApCSwhtEdFI9GUflgZfH-7MuboffXrJgRD36vtYXvUMG0LX2NGeAS2V_djDpYVcaD2_6PTeOmVzGe
Last edited by Hizbas on Aug 16, 2014, 4:08:17 AM
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:
NOTE: We could also swap out our head piece for The Vertex and couple with lvl 21 POF and lvl 4 Empower to achieve an extra fire resist. (Hopefully allowing us to sustain RF + BR if we can't without it).

Just saying that Purity of Fire gives 5% max resist at level 23 and does not scale further with levels.

Oh, scratch that idea then. Doesn't matter anyway as it's still possible to sustain RF + BR.

Just found it :) I want to start my build as much as it's possible :) what should i buy first? I can upgrade it in time but what gems and items I have to buy ?
Look at the firt page... :/ Its a guide, the point is to explain the build. Therefore, you should find all you answer already written.
But nothing set in stone for 1.2 !
hey i got a question about mfing, i have item quantity and item rarity linked in my mjolnor to discharge when i kill dominus and im using molten strike in my chest piece to proc it but would molten strike get the last hit thus the iiq and iir not working? or is it a better chance to put iir+iiq with rf?
Last edited by mgcrywolf09 on Aug 17, 2014, 5:52:14 AM
https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/minti-life-mjoelner

This is what my life-based 1.2 Tree will probably look like. (110 Points)
Reminder: It is highly tailored towards my gear in STD.

Important Changes from 1.1 to 1.2:

5899 HP(~5400 w/ Clarity) -> 6815 HP (~6.3k w/ Clarity)
277% Max Life -> 253% Max Life
93(182)/79(124)/85(166) Res -> 90(168)/75(106)/81(144)

8.7% Life/s from Tree -> 9.3% Life/s from Tree
3.3 Life/s with RF -> 0.3 Life/s with RF
0.13 Life/s w/ RF + Vuln. -> -4.23 Life/s w/ Rf + Vuln.
-2.32 Life/s w/ RF + 50% Reg-> -5.52 Life/s w/ RF + 50% Reg

Basically i gain ~1k Life (or less depending on how much they nerf clarity) but lose the ability to run Vuln. Maps with RF on. (Switch to Rathpit for -maxres/vuln/50% maps)
With a +5% Max res PoF and 3% more lifereg (5 nodes) it would be possible to run vuln Maps again in my specific case.

All in all i'm not too thrilled with the new Tree. The loss of those max. Res nodes really hurt my variant of the Rainbownuke :<
Oh well let's see how all of this will change when 1.2 actually hits the game.
Hopefully the build gets updated for the new tree, probably need to wait until the actual update gets released.

Spoiler
want to use my...
ty so much for the post. It helped a lot for me.

1 Question though, I'm having difficulty to turn on the BR....

I have 7000 HP, 90 % fire reg, 20% chaos reg, 770 life regen per sec., 250 ES.

what seems to be the problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info