[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
HOW TO RUN RF AFTER PATCH (1.2) & Still Keep All the Previous Auras.

Here the skill tree I use it required Blood Magic (Mortal Conviction [60% Mana Reserve]

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA2NDjwQfxFQFHEVUBcvGyUc3B0UIvQkiySwJbwnCyepJ-0o-iycLKYtRy7_L281uTeDPQ9Co0NjRKtGcUcGSVFLrlBCUFBVrlW1V8lY9VnzXGtfP19qZp5sC20ZcLtxTXKpe9d82X31fll_xoCkghCCx4MJg7aESIbRjDaPRo-mj_qQVZDWkyeaz5uhncSezZ_Log-m66cIpyunMKyqtAy3MbiTwBrBBMHFw23E9sae0NDZE9lb2t3b59-K37Dfv-kC6hjquuvu7Bjw1fcy98H31_jr-ej60g==

Here My Gear When Running RF

ARC Tooltip Damage

Without RF it 192-3637

With RF it 365-6935

Here My Gear When Not Using RF. Also on Reflect Map I use this shield and turn off RF

This is the Helm I use to store Extra Gem to Swap out

Following the build with gear. AT lvl 90 I have

Life 1600+
ES 7900+

Extra Flask Depend on Situation

With this set up I am able to do more damage now after 1.2 then before the path. Any question?

Feel free to PM at my thread : 987439 or contact me ign: Walmart_Girl
Last edited by jimshooter123 on Aug 24, 2014, 5:08:56 AM
"
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Everyone else is busy playing so here's a quick update:

Official tree that goat myself and hisbaz are playing is http://goo.gl/khPWkF as of now, Dream fragments has been dropped and replaced by a shavronne's revelation (4% legacy one) and also run with a life flask (instant recovery is the best option here). Build minimum requirment is lvl92 if you have good es regen, If you still degen then you need to lvl to 93 and pick up another 0.6% regen node and you should be good.

The new gem setup is:

Empower lvl3 + PoF (lvl21) + PoL + reduced mana

PoI + Leap slam + Blood rage + RF

Vitality + Discipline + reduced mana + Haste

If you wish you may also drop elemental weakness in your shavs and switch it to a warlords mask
since it now gives spell leech, This will increase survivability and make Ele ref a lot easier to handle.

First page will be updated later with this information.

Can you run RF + Blood Rage with that setup? Sounds like an interesting trade-off... have to rely on heat flasks (or switch to Auxium?) but get more DPS.

It runs BR+RF without degen! It will change for everyone and it depends on how much es you have, But it will work from lvl 92-94 for anyone by just taking the regen nodes you need until you can sustain it. Life flask is just incase ur Hp gets low since we are spending life instead of mana for our skills. It works fine. Auxium is not needed.

As far as LIFE BASED build goes no current plans has been made to integrate build yet. however with many pokers in the fire keeping up with projects is tough so bear with us we are working on things as fasts as we can.

To give some options you can either go with auxium and 5offcolor shavs with warlord's mark or simply use flask to get out of freezes. flasks may be a thing to get used to and recharging flasks on a non crit build could get tedius so for that reason keep in mind the auxium option is there but also remember curse immune mobs cant be leeched from if using this solution.

CURRENT UP TO DATE BUILD FOR LOWLIFE RAINBOW NUKE
- sustains righteous fire and blood rage(lvl 19)
- uses curse on hit
- uses 6 auras
- now utilizes blood magic

To finish build off take the last 3-4 points and place into static blows. this has not been included currently purely because many are using the build for atziri which is not affected by shock and because it pushes the build quite close to endgame. if you can not yet sustain RF then take the static blow points until enough points are accessible to achieve working functional RF. This will compensate until you get RF.

IMPORTANT NOTES to function:
1. make sure your mana costs on MOLTEN and LIGHTNING are even numbers 10, 12, 14 20, or 30 - whichever as long as it is even...
2. make sure your remaining life pool after auras are turned on is an uneven number preferably above 121 - so 123, 125, and so on. reason that you dont want a 1 as last number is if you spend all life on abilities except 1life your RF will turn off.
3. make sure to use a Life flask that has instant heal so you dont inadvertently spend your life too early and upset the balance.

GEAR, FLASKS AND GEMS

LOW LIFE SKILLTREE
Last edited by goat4dinner on Aug 21, 2014, 12:36:20 AM
So which build i follow now: Tom or goat4dinner ?. I came 2 hours ago downloading the new patch. And i see taht i neeed to change all on tree skill. Also i dnt know what u are talking about Bm. You mean mask now dsnt benefit ?. My build followed by Tom was ES LL build with shav.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Aug 21, 2014, 5:34:28 AM
how does this build deal with freeze or reflect?
who can add skill tree life build? not es .
So how are you sustaining attacks on blood magic/mortal conviction?
How about a build for those who are not rich enough to afford a 6l shavs and cannot run a lowlife build? (aka high life) Would be nice :/ all I see is discussion for this lowlife bs
This is Major Tom to ground control.
Here's an updated version of my non-RF low life version of the build. I currently don't have the currency to buy a Shavronne's Revelation, so I'm not going to be running the RF/Blood Magic version for a while. Running around without a Dream Fragments doesn't really excite me either... I hate freeze...

Build feels pretty good at this point. I had some survivability problems in difficult 76-78 maps without the life leech gem, so I put that back in, went back to one curse (elemental weakness), and got some more spell damage on the tree to compensate for the loss of damage from dropping Iron Will and Righteous Fire.

Low-Life, No RF tree, level 91

Gear (with gems)

I think I may put in a Vaal Discipline gem instead of Warlord's Mark now that I dropped back to one curse (and move Portal down to the boots). Not sure yet.

"
naderni wrote:
how does this build deal with freeze or reflect?

Dream fragments for freeze, flasks for elemental reflect. With Saffell's + flask nodes, topaz/sapphire/ruby flasks grant elemental damage immunity during flask effect. I don't personally run elemental reflect maps, but it would be possible if you were careful with your flask setup.

I assume that if you reconfigure the build to use Shavronne's Revelation instead of Dream Fragments, you have to carry a Heat flask to deal with freeze.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Aug 22, 2014, 10:10:48 AM
For those of you who might be going with the LL version, be aware you may have gotten you energy shield totals hit pretty hard with the quality 'fix' that GGG 'forgot' to mention in their patch notes until later. This is a build I am currently using and it is running without Ghost Reaver and relying purely on regen to survive, so not for the faint of heart, but again, be mindful of your ES values now.

Build for those interested, but still tweaking things around so it is not by any means final:

Iron Reflexes provides a much-needed defensive boost and goes nicely with Granite Flasks to give me plenty of survivability before the CWDT + IC combo goes off. One thing I did notice (and not sure if a bug or not) is that when I decided to try and take the extra Endurance Charge and the node with the +0.2% regen per Endurance Charge, it wouldn't ever stack to 4 charges. I checked in the appropriate tab and while it showed 0/4, I was never able to get to a 4 count of ECs, which really sucked. Using Elemental Equilibrium and Conduit for now, but once I get my next level I might spec out of those and either go for more ES or something else.

Current gear that I am using:

Spoiler

The Titanium Spirit Shield is used on -max resist and half regen maps. I am trying to level up Vorici to where I have the option to get him to craft items with a guaranteed 3 red sockets (if still available) and throw my Vertex helm to him for that. Hoping for a RRRB combo so I can run RM > PoF > PoL > Empower and that will allow me potentially squeeze in one more aura for a total of 7. And on that note I have been thinking and testing something out that I found does work for that.

Normally, you'd want to run RF with Increased AoE and Conc. Effect, and I was curious if RF would still run if you first activated it on a switch shield. Come to find out that you can indeed do that and maintain the RF, but you won't have it gain the benefits from the previous gems. However, that does open up your primary shield gem slots for other gems, and one that I could fit in there is RM > Haste > <insert gem here>, which would be the 7th aura that I mentioned running since I use Grace for IR. This also doesn't seem to lessen the damage boosts given to spells from RF, so it is something to consider...might chuck in Vall Discipline there for some extra survivability on bosses like the Academy one, or the Courtyard trio.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info