[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
nolife4you wrote:
Especially now :D

What do you guys about the possibility of Mjolner getting nerfed like COE ?

Maybe, but I'm fairly sure Mjolner will get a legacy unlike CoE because of the numeric difference if nerfed so dw.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Cant they nerf the internal cooldown?
"
nolife4you wrote:

That would completely change the mechanic. Doubtful unless they had a CoC nerf in mind.
"
nolife4you wrote:
Especially now :D

What do you guys about the possibility of Mjolner getting nerfed like COE ?

if they nerf both coe and mjolner i think i'll quit the game. Hope they'll just make it legacy
hey man really like the look of the build and finally pulled the trigger on getting a mjolnir. was wondering if there was a way to convert my current main char into something close to your build. heres my current gear/passives.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEuEUTRZvGNsZhRo4Gmwb-iFgJKol3ycvJ9Uo-ilPKaUt0jGeNZI26TrYOuE9_ECgQYdE50d-Sn1OKlBQVcZYY1uvXz9gS2EhZU1noGo7dO108XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HdojxjM-PRpBVmK2drqIApBmkrKZXpwinhKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjFisbYzSbPZdDQ3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDu988B_yL_JF8932SPno_MX-Cg==

Has anyone tried using Solaris with low life with this build? Any idea what the ES count is? I am really tempted to do it. The lack of es available is making me hesitant. Anyone think is usable?
"
Creeke wrote:
Has anyone tried using Solaris with low life with this build? Any idea what the ES count is? I am really tempted to do it. The lack of es available is making me hesitant. Anyone think is usable?

Take ES count, minus 1.5k es - that's what you get with Solaris.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
nolife4you wrote:

That would completely change the mechanic. Doubtful unless they had a CoC nerf in mind.

Well, seing what they're doing with COE, I'm not sure of anything anymore !
I hope, if they nerf it, that it will go legacy.

Because Mjolner is really good with insane gear. Im playing life base right now, its good clear speed but i dont think it deserves a nerf.
And you need soooo much int and str on gear :/
Hi,

i believe CoE wont be a legacy Version. They will change the mechanic. The calculation will be changed. So CoE will still be a powerful item but for example Pain Attunment wont that big DMG boost for CoE. Only the direkt Attack notes will effect CoE.

And the lovley rainbow nuker why should they change it?

It is not that dmg dealer like the mirrored ST Builds.

And the Mjölner has its owen weak points. For example the requierments.

The Rainbownuker is a Melee Build and they said the will give melees more love.

So i dont worry. :)

Thats my opinion.
Good luck
Lorkan
Yes, I agree.

Mjolner build have such a high requierments.. ! And I dont think I can do Uber Atziri (?). I really dont see the point of nerfing it.

Of course a build that expansive and hard to make it work should do lots of damage !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info