1.3 Blitz Diarrhea | Static Strike | Feb 3. Major Update!

What are your thoughts on the new Mokou's Embrace ring? Combined with a Cloak of Flame, and not only does it boost your meatball damage, it lets you reliably throw out even more meatballs. I'm using it with two brightbeaks, and...well, let me put it this way. I'm only level 46, and I can still throw out 4 attacks per second when ignited (which is a given, considering you're in melee range and enemies are hitting you all the time). Combined with multistrike (don't have a 4l for faster attacks yet sadly), and I'm looking at 12 Molten Strikes every second, which works out to be roughly 24 meatballs per second.

That's a lot of meatballs.

Herald of Ash is also very good with this build, especially once you get Avatar of Fire. A single death results in a chain reaction, and a lot of corpses.
Last edited by nyttyn on Aug 22, 2014, 3:08:34 PM
"
lPrototype wrote:
While leveling up, what stats am I looking for in a 1 handed weapon and shield? I don't know if I should be using weapons that boost the dps in the tooltip or not because it doesn't show projectile damage. I am level 43, so without that unique what should I be using in the meantime?

I would also like to know the answer to this.
What weapon type / stats should I be looking for when I level?
Could you please update the first page for those that aren't level 75 that can use the unique mace?
I don't want to level with this build until it's updated on what to go for first. Do you just go for the keystones in the order you've listed on the first post?
"
Axle wrote:
"
lPrototype wrote:
While leveling up, what stats am I looking for in a 1 handed weapon and shield? I don't know if I should be using weapons that boost the dps in the tooltip or not because it doesn't show projectile damage. I am level 43, so without that unique what should I be using in the meantime?

I would also like to know the answer to this.
What weapon type / stats should I be looking for when I level?
Could you please update the first page for those that aren't level 75 that can use the unique mace?

The ideal 1H weapon would have a good amount of wep elemental damage and attack speed, however Brightbeak is a great leveling weapon for this build due to its OK phys dmg and great attack speed. You can use it around levels 20-50
IGN - Bagginsses
I have no idea which other unicue weapons that might work well with the build. On Rampage it feels a bit hard to find a vaal sceptre right now!
Which is better on rings and amulets: %WED or %Fire Dmg?
Last edited by Tyraziell on Aug 25, 2014, 12:42:34 PM
Hey there,

having loads of fun with this build, only end of act 3 normal though :)
Got some questions, wouldn't the support gem "Physical Projectile Attack Damage" increase the damage of the Meatballs immensly? Only question would be, wich gem should it replace :)
Also, are the Vaal Auras worth it, can they be casted frequently enough? Stopped playing right before they where introduced, so i got no idea. And are the regular Auras a decent substitute for them? ;)

greetings
"
TheSamsa wrote:
Hey there,

having loads of fun with this build, only end of act 3 normal though :)
Got some questions, wouldn't the support gem "Physical Projectile Attack Damage" increase the damage of the Meatballs immensly? Only question would be, wich gem should it replace :)
Also, are the Vaal Auras worth it, can they be casted frequently enough? Stopped playing right before they where introduced, so i got no idea. And are the regular Auras a decent substitute for them? ;)

greetings

Hey! Physical Projectile Attack Damage is really good because it gives more Physical Projectile Attack Damage, rather than increased.

I'm currently using Molten Strike, Multistrike, Faster Attacks and Blood Magic, and it clears pretty well.

I'm not high enough of a level to use Doryani's Catalyst yet, but I've upgraded my weapon to a decent rare until then.

As for auras, I use Grace and Determination for the extra armor (I'm using Iron Reflexes) and Vaal Haste + Increased Duration for a bit of extra DPS on bosses or tricky rare mobs.

Hopefully this helped! :)
There's something I don't understand about the gem choices.

I see that you have Endurance Charge on Stun and Stun gems on your Leap Slam.

I thought that this was to generate your endurance charges when entering a fight but then saw that you have an Enduring Cry being cast on damage taken anyways.

Why the Endurance Charges on Leap Slam then? EC will already fill up your end charge limit instantly when you're in a group of enemies.

Pardon my question if it seems stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info