GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
63 pages in 4 days. It would be nice if GGG would at least join the conversation.

SFL proponents wouldn't like it if they did. It would probably be a lose-lose for GGG to simply reiterate their position again in this thread.

It´s even a lose-lose if GGG lose the SF-players.
And they will leave, believe it. Some are gone already and other will follow.
So much for a game for "Coregamers".
At this moment the ladders of PoE are not much more then a penis comparison.
"
free_at_last wrote:

Ladders will always be a joke in PoE as rmt/streamers/trade magnates will always have an enormous advantage over the 'average' player. Which is why I personally want trade nerfed and solo play buffed in general vs a SFL.

Edit: By solo play buffed I mean MF removed completely not drop rates increased. I want more fairness between all players not more rewards.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Apr 29, 2014, 9:46:02 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
free_at_last wrote:

Ladders will always be a joke in PoE as rmt/streamers/trade magnates will always have an enormous advantage over the 'average' player. Which is why I personally want trade nerfed and solo play buffed in general vs a SFL.

Edit: By solo play buffed I mean MF removed completely not drop rates increased. I want more fairness between all players not more rewards.

This.

A SFL opens up even more methods of RMT. I see it now "500/30 culler $20 per hour", "Act 3 Merc Rush $10" "78 maps $1 per run".

Removing the ability to trade currency opens up more RMT opportunities as long as it has grouping. If anything, this also makes tracing it a fuck ton harder as well.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
free_at_last wrote:

The bottom 95% would be hurt the worst by the change you suggest unless there were to be either some form of a ladder reset, which GGG won't ever do either.
"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
free_at_last wrote:

The bottom 95% would be hurt the worst by the change you suggest unless there were to be either some form of a ladder reset, which GGG won't ever do either.

Ya I didn't consider the permanent leagues in my thoughts. There would need to be some consideration for them for sure.

''A SFL opens up even more methods of RMT. I see it now "500/30 culler $20 per hour", "Act 3 Merc Rush $10" "78 maps $1 per run".

Removing the ability to trade currency opens up more RMT opportunities as long as it has grouping. If anything, this also makes tracing it a fuck ton harder as well.[/quote]

Everything you just described is possible in the existing realms and as far as I know, doesn't take place too much . SFL can't ''open up'' something that's already possible/
"

Everything you just described is possible in the existing realms and as far as I know, doesn't take place too much . SFL can't ''open up'' something that's already possible/

Not to mention how unlikely it would be that anyone would be able to assemble an effective 500/30 culler in a SFL to begin with. :)
"
lolbam wrote:
well 61 pages still not an answer from GGG

i just they just dont seem to really care anymore sence everyone is fastly quitting the game

Your answer is on page 57...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Okay, I can understand that people want a seperate ladder, I support that. But then you just need the ladder, you don't need GGG to rebalance the whole game. And yet some people are saying they only want a SFL with a substantially increased drop rate and so on. That's what I don't support.

whos asking for increased drops?
"
erteryery wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Okay, I can understand that people want a seperate ladder, I support that. But then you just need the ladder, you don't need GGG to rebalance the whole game. And yet some people are saying they only want a SFL with a substantially increased drop rate and so on. That's what I don't support.

whos asking for increased drops?

Hush, troll.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info