GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Maybe a SFL guild is in order since GGG won't budge.

I bet they'll never make one because doing so would be the equivalent of them admitting they don't know how or are unable to balance solo play vs trade2win.
"
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
Chris thinks we don't need one to play SF. He sees no point.

Diablo 3 is now self found only and it's... fun?

I wonder if people reading the forums think d3 looks any fun...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

The drop rates in D3 after RoS isn't even close to as bad as some of those people are saying. They definitely raised the drop rates to compensate, but they're crying over not being able to find BIS gear very easily. Well no shit....They can't just get the credit card out anymore and buy BIS gear for a few bucks anymore, and that is what they're crying about. Can you gear up self found in D3 as easy as you could by previously playing the AH? No.

I'm going back to D3 after I'm done with Dark Souls II. Its a completely different game that it was at launch. Launch D3 was freaking terrible.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 29, 2014, 6:33:47 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The drop rates in D3 after RoS isn't even close to as bad as some of those people are saying.

some are saying that legs drop on timer and clear speed means nothing
"
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
Chris thinks we don't need one to play SF. He sees no point.

Diablo 3 is now self found only and it's... fun?

I wonder if people reading the forums think d3 looks any fun...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

Here's an excellent thread about why D3 fails: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12675387728

I really like the highly controversial statement that D2 is not about finding loot. First I thought WTF is this guy talking about but then it hit me, I indeed wasn't playing D2 for finding loot, but for the atmosphere (non-existant in D3) and the build variety (non-existant in D3).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 29, 2014, 6:37:11 PM
''I wonder if people reading the forums think d3 looks any fun... ''

What does D3 have to do with Poe?

Snickers contains peanuts but a turd can have peanuts in it too. Why don't you eat the turd?

"
CCR5 wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The drop rates in D3 after RoS isn't even close to as bad as some of those people are saying.

some are saying that legs drop on timer and clear speed means nothing

Sounds like butt pain over RNG to me. Legs on a timer? Rofl. The ones saying that aren't gonna say anything when they see 2 drop in the same run.
"
Xavderion wrote:
the build variety (non-existant in D3).

D3 at least doesn't gate you from testing you build against hard content behind chaos and chisels

if it wouldn't be such a primitive pice of crap, i'd switch in a heartbeat
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Sounds like butt pain over RNG to me. Legs on a timer? Rofl. The ones saying that aren't gonna say anything when they see 2 drop in the same run.

they have quite a bit of evidence
sorry i'm in not thread finding mood right now, but they state something easily testable

theory it is done so Joe Casual won't feel pathetic compared to Alkaizer
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

D3 at least doesn't gate you from testing you build against hard content behind chaos and chisels

lol imagine if there was build variety and some build enabling unique existed. you could farm for hundreds of hours and not get it because of rng (this is already happening in D3 to some extent). in poe i can at least farm currency for a week and then buy that shit. so yeah there's your D3 gating :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

lol imagine if there was build variety and some build enabling unique existed. you could farm for hundreds of hours and not get it because of rng (this is already happening in D3 to some extent). in poe i can at least farm currency for a week and then buy that shit. so yeah there's your D3 gating :)

There are items in Poe that take years to save up for unless you win the drop lottery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info