GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

i said your taking this way to personal and you are... people agreeing with me? only post i have made in this thread for along time was trying to get you to cool off seeing how your post started getting off topic and more of a rage post

yah if people make a post and it gives me cancer ( and it did ) i will say so

keep up the good work whoever you are your doing good work for the poe community
"
lolbam wrote:
i said your taking this way to personal and you are... people agreeing with me? only post i have made in this thread for along time was trying to get you to cool off seeing how your post started getting off topic and more of a rage post

keep up the good work whoever you are your doing good work for the poe community

You are the one going off topic? My posts were very much on topic - As I said what I believe their reasons were(And should be). Debating it is not taking it personally :) - As well as I was explaining to people that they could go /dnd and turn off trade, and have their selffound - as an extra service on top of my opinion.

You on the other hand knows a lot about taking things too personally! You thread about how many low lvls there were in the new 1 months leagues show a perfect example of this. Ill repeat myself, throwing stuff around like "your post gave me cancer" - Because people dont agree with you, are exactly that, taking things too personally :)

But ive realised theres no need to discuss this is with you - As you are just trolling as usual :) Have fun, buddy, do your thing.
"
kussekurt wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

You are the one going off topic? My posts were very much on topic - As I said what I believe their reasons were(And should be). Debating it is not taking it personally :) - As well as I was explaining to people that they could go /dnd and turn off trade, and have their selffound - as an extra service on top of my opinion.

You on the other hand knows a lot about taking things too personally! You thread about how many low lvls there were in the new 1 months leagues show a perfect example of this. Ill repeat myself, throwing stuff around like "your post gave me cancer" - Because people dont agree with you, are exactly that, taking things too personally :)

But ive realised theres no need to discuss this is with you - As you are just trolling as usual :) Have fun, buddy, do your thing.

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 22, 2014, 11:56:48 AM
Lol you are firing blanks.

Keep derailing your own topic, its without me. - Nobody takes you seriously anyways, have fun dude :)

Just for this post to be a little on topic:

No SFL Please. Theres already selffound in the game :)
Last edited by kussekurt on Jul 22, 2014, 11:10:31 AM
"
kussekurt wrote:
Lol you are firing blanks.

Keep derailing your own topic, its without me. - Nobody takes you seriously anyways, have fun dude :)

Just for this post to be a little on topic:

No SFL Please. Theres already selffound in the game :)

firing blanks? wtf did i just read

people know me by name?

anyways your a really vaulted person in the PoE community when your trying to bait this topic off topic

god bless man you need it
"
kussekurt wrote:

Exile Yourself to the Unforgiving Continent of Wraeclast!

Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. We're a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that we'd want to play ourselves. It is designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win". If you'd like to play, just create an account.

You see where Im going with base game. (Dont know why Im even trying to explain it.)

Here's the issue. Path of exile really doesn't have a strong barter based economy. It has a head ache of a trading system designed around using orbs as currency. "Bartering" doesn't really happen.

Threads like these exist because A) Trading is down right frustrating, B) Orbs are not used how players thought they were going to be used when this game was first designed, and C) The game being balanced around trading holds the game back in many ways.

The devs don't want to take out core systems to their game which is understandable but they should still read why people want those systems removed because that gives them more feedback on why those players aren't fully happy with the current game.

There isn't anything wrong with this thread. I don't know why people are taking it so purposely or why they think a SFL would somehow destroy the rest of the game.
Standard Forever
Just because you dont barter it doesnt exist? I do it every single time I trade...

And theres already selffound in the game, so if people dont want to trade, they shouldnt - Thats not what Im opposing, people should do whatever makes them happy - But demanding a league just because someone have had some bad trading experiences, is what Im opposing. Theres some other problems in the core game(which are actually a part of the core game, and not a total opposite of what is stated in the desciption of the game) that they should you their rescources on :) At least you are up for a serious debate :)
Last edited by kussekurt on Jul 22, 2014, 11:35:09 AM
SFL please! I would love it!!
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

Exile Yourself to the Unforgiving Continent of Wraeclast!

Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. We're a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that we'd want to play ourselves. It is designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win". If you'd like to play, just create an account.

You see where Im going with base game. (Dont know why Im even trying to explain it.)

Here's the issue. Path of exile really doesn't have a strong barter based economy. It has a head ache of a trading system designed around using orbs as currency. "Bartering" doesn't really happen.

Threads like these exist because A) Trading is down right frustrating, B) Orbs are not used how players thought they were going to be used when this game was first designed, and C) The game being balanced around trading holds the game back in many ways.

The devs don't want to take out core systems to their game which is understandable but they should still read why people want those systems removed because that gives them more feedback on why those players aren't fully happy with the current game.

There isn't anything wrong with this thread. I don't know why people are taking it so purposely or why they think a SFL would somehow destroy the rest of the game.

i think the real reason people are not for a SFL that they fear new things and the unknown.

i would used to wonder why people would go against somthing that other people would enjoy and no cost of there own. but they just fear the unknown
So what is the proposition here? Self-found...but increase drop rates of all orbs, uniques,etc?

If the proposition is to keep the drop rates as is and play self-found that sounds like torture....but maybe with strong boxes, etc.

Regardless...it would be an interesting experiment. I know D3 when self found and the game actually turned out better for it (not saying much since that game is well...y'all know).

I would definitely try this!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info