"If PoE increased droprates, people would instantly leave the game"

"
People that fought, farmed and eventually paid all their currency for a certain item will probably leave, yes

And what´s the problem? If they got their ´´perfect endgame gear´´ the will leave too, because it´s ´´to easy´´ with all this easy-to-get-stuff.
Another "give me free loot" thread? Seriously?
"
D2 is also not free to play thus relying on fairly constant player support. Once the box price is paid, Blizzard probably couldn't give two fucks what people do with the game.

Just a small difference.

Would gladly pay for a box if it meant no more bleeding nerfs, decent xp and decent drops.
With all the delaying tactics garotted.

It would actually be a game again.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
I hate these threads but I'll add that I think the drops you get at 100% IIR should be the default drops. That is just my thoughts on it though from experience. If you run with less than 100%, it is a fairly horrid experience, drop wise.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 23, 2014, 6:46:38 AM
"If PoE increased droprates, people would instantly leave the game"

In my case increased drop rates wouldn't make me start playing again right now.

The problem with loot in POE isn't the drop rate,it's that potential usefull loot has so high a chance of being rendered useless and turned into vendor trash.

At least that's my opinion,others opnion may differ.

=)
Last edited by Temper on Apr 23, 2014, 7:21:21 AM
Much like D3 1.0, drop rates are fine. It's the itemization.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
I am unhappy with the drop rate. Ambush is barely up and running, and already I have two decked out level 90 chars (one with Windripper and a 6L Volls). It is still too easy to make serious currency in this game (and I have the trade channel turned off permanently).

Would love to see a "Poverty League" next cycle, where making money would actually be hard.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 23, 2014, 8:09:35 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
I am unhappy with the drop rate. Ambush is barely up and running, and already I have two decked out level 90 chars (one with Windripper and a 6L Volls). It is still too easy to make serious currency in this game (and I have the trade channel turned off permanently).

Would love to see a "Poverty League" next cycle, where making money would actually be hard.

You could try not trading if you haven't already ?

"
Temper wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:

You could try not trading if you haven't already ?

That makes you a spectator in parties where everyone has way way better stuff than you have. Also not fun.

I have this problem in Standard where my gear is in the top 1%, but not in the top .1% and am left just watching people with mirrored weapons and jewelry and Uber-Atziri gloves kill everything.

Poverty with level playing field would work better for me.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Quick FYI:

For 1 Ambush league chaos orb you can buy a 3.5 high runes in USEast non-ladder

Sorry you're simply dumb if you are comparing Ambush, a 1.5 months league against a 10 year of dupe and botting league such as USEast-NL

Great job missing the point
The economy has 10 years of dupe and botting, and people are still playing

meanwhile white knights like you keep arguing people will instantly finish their builds and leave PoE in a week if droprates were increased

I still play Master of Orion II. What's your point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info