"If PoE increased droprates, people would instantly leave the game"

Diablo is drowning in botted/duped Enigmas (they are cheaper than a single chaos orb on 3rd party websites) yet people still play d2 everyday
Last edited by xXx_EliteHardcorePro_xXx on Apr 23, 2014, 7:21:17 AM
Good for Diablo?
Quick FYI:

For 1 Ambush league chaos orb you can buy a 3.5 high runes in USEast non-ladder
Last edited by xXx_EliteHardcorePro_xXx on Apr 23, 2014, 3:04:39 AM
"
Quick FYI:

Sorry you're simply dumb if you are comparing Ambush, a 1.5 months league against a 10 year of dupe and botting league such as USEast-NL
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Quick FYI:

Sorry you're simply dumb if you are comparing Ambush, a 1.5 months league against a 10 year of dupe and botting league such as USEast-NL

Great job missing the point
The economy has 10 years of dupe and botting, and people are still playing

meanwhile white knights like you keep arguing people will instantly finish their builds and leave PoE in a week if droprates were increased
poe will never be on the level of d2 with d2 being a game you can play on private servers with freinds on your own league or the offline

I have to agree with poster here. Increased drop rates will actually keep people playing PoE. When there is no light at the end of the tunnel knowing you will never get endgame gear or get to L100, then say goodby to those players. That enlightenment comes fairly quickly to the average player. Increase drop rates in standard and remove XP loss and watch the game flourish. Those players will eventually transition into harder leagues when they understand the game. Leave the other leagues for veteran players. Although it funny watching the proud HC players leave the game after a high level death. They say they are HC but seek the path of least resistance. Never understood it myself. lol
"
Bushido74 wrote:
I have to agree with poster here. Increased drop rates will actually keep people playing PoE. When there is no light at the end of the tunnel knowing you will never get endgame gear or get to L100, then say goodby to those players. That enlightenment comes fairly quickly to the average player. Increase drop rates in standard and remove XP loss and watch the game flourish. Those players will eventually transition into harder leagues when they understand the game. Leave the other leagues for veteran players. Although it funny watching the proud HC players leave the game after a high level death. They say they are HC but seek the path of least resistance. Never understood it myself. lol

Please specify the meaning of ´´endgame gear´´.

In my opinion this ominous ´´endgame gear´´ ist just something that´s in your head and nothing which really exist.
As i wrote in another thread i don´t think, GGG should not take to much notice of this scrounger-players which are just greedy for themselves but don´t want to support the game with a single fee.
And you just have to check out the forum - most people which are supporters are supporters because the like the game because its not as easy as the most games today.
Most of them just don´t want a faceroll-game.
And if GGG would make game easier to get more of this nonpaying players i´m sure many of the supporters will leave or quit to spent anymore.
While i was spending money at the start of the last leagues, i wouldn´t do that anymore if the game would be just another nonbraine-faceroller.
Overall this would mean: No money for GGG = no game for f2p-scroungers.
Last edited by free_at_last on Apr 23, 2014, 5:11:12 AM
People that fought, farmed and eventually paid all their currency for a certain item will probably leave, yes
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
hey ggg, a completely different game with a completely different economy that is pretty much in every economic sense 100% different works this way

give me free gear
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info