Nothing drops in this game. Unrewarding to play.

They should be focusing on itemization of rares, and not just increasing odds of unique drops. If rares weren't garbage 99.9% of the time, it wouldn't be so bad. The ideal solution is you get items to drop that are useful to you, or might be useful to an alt. That is rarely the case once you hit the end of the game.
Of course, if you just reroll once you hit 85, problem solved.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
They should be focusing on itemization of rares, and not just increasing odds of unique drops. If rares weren't garbage 99.9% of the time, it wouldn't be so bad. The ideal solution is you get items to drop that are useful to you, or might be useful to an alt. That is rarely the case once you hit the end of the game.
Of course, if you just reroll once you hit 85, problem solved.

I agree that rare items get mless and less attractive. The ones i get from dominus are vendored because i can't find anything usefull. An other problem is that they don't have "fun" mods like unique do. HP+ resists. I remember when playing titan quest that green or even yellow items was worth checking because of a larger pool of inetresting mods. In PoE, if you don't have HP or good ES on a rare, you don't even read further cause it's mandatory stats. Adding mods could be exciting but last time GGG did this it was attribute reqs and light radius ><
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info