Nothing drops in this game. Unrewarding to play.

"
Veruski wrote:
kaoms and shav are huge ticket items

i'm not even remotely that greedy

Define good then. Without "good" item drops some1 doesn't reach level 92
Last edited by Mahesys on Apr 22, 2014, 2:36:46 PM
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
kaoms and shav are huge ticket items

i'm not even remotely that greedy

Define good then. Without "good" item drops some1 doesn't reach level 92

like 5ex+?

something that can at least chunk me towards an actual upgrade, or something to put towards a real piece of gear for a respec?

doesn't happen. nothing drops.

drops are a myth

or shit, tons of little drops could count as one big drop. it doesn't matter, but there's not enough of them.
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 22, 2014, 2:39:31 PM
The cake is a lie.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
The cake is a lie.

yup

it certainly is

this whole game has gambler's fallacy written all over it.

people who think they "almost" got a 6L because the middle link is missing. no. you didn't "almost" get anything. you got nothing.

same with that item that is missing that 1 stat it needed to be decent. it's not "almost good."

it's shit.
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 22, 2014, 4:47:40 PM
Drops for me equate to farming for alcs and the base white items I need. That adds up to far more relevant rares than natural farming would.

But as the Borgs would say, resistance is futile.

Assimilate or suffer the consequences.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 6:53:09 PM
lol

and then you find an exalt and go whoohoo! i found an exalt!

what can you buy with an exalt? oh right, nothing worth mentioning. you need many of them.
Stop playing, find another game or do something else. And yes, I'm not kinding, it's the best advice atm, 'cos nothing gonna change anytime soon. You have to be extremely lucky to drop something valuable which rather gonna happen or spend insane amount of time grinding rare shits for chaos vendor recipe or do a trading heavily (buying cheaper selling with profit - which is extremely boring and requires a lot of time as well).

Right now PoE is not a game you can simply enjoy playing from time to time.
Last edited by Malwin on Apr 22, 2014, 5:54:34 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
lol

and then you find an exalt and go whoohoo! i found an exalt!

what can you buy with an exalt? oh right, nothing worth mentioning. you need many of them.

I still don't know the 'whoohoo' of an exalt find. I've had dozens in and out of my stash through trade, so I can't imagine it would really be all that 'whoohoo', though. It really makes me wonder how the economy functions at all. If people got paid a dollar every 1000 hours or so, I can't imagine there'd be a lot of 5 dollar purchases going on.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
it's because nobody actually spends exalts, as in sinks them

so they just accumulate in the economy. that's why you can find like 1 in 2 weeks of heavy farming vs trade for a shitload

this is how GGG thinks about orb drops:

the pool of orbs currently floating around is like the money supply.

additional orb drops, and a growing amount of orbs, is inflation.

this is why exalts never fucking drop, because they're inflationary, and they aren't useful to use in 99.99999% of situations (because they don't drop enough/too expensive). thus, the droprate has to be low as shit (to prevent rampant inflation)

it's circular logic on GGG's part

but this doesn't really matter, because exalts are just a medium of trade....liquidate items for exalts, trade exalts for items (usually uniques)
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 22, 2014, 6:01:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info