Nothing drops in this game. Unrewarding to play.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
the crusader plate is vendor trash
It's obviously not mirror-worthy, but it's by no means vendor trash. Nice little tradable.

Perhaps the reason you find "nothing" is because you're considering solid items to be junk if they're not perfect.

it's worth maybe 2-3c.

it hardly counts as a drop worth mentioning.

it's like being excited over a 10Q gem drop
"
Veruski wrote:
it's worth maybe 2-3c.

High standard we have there. No wonder you're so disgruntled.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
it's worth maybe 2-3c.

High standard we have there. No wonder you're so disgruntled.

have you ever entered this thing called a "map" before?
"
Veruski wrote:
have you ever entered this thing called a "map" before?

Never heard of that before. Map? What's that? I use GPS on my phone.

Maybe it's your karma pulling your RNG seed down. Treating people like mindless dicks and acting superior can do serious damage to your aura.

My theory is that you've probably got some decent gear and you've had decent drops. What you haven't gotten is godly drops or BiS drops. While I can agree that it would be nice if drops were improved your hyperbole that "nothing drops" is complete and utter B.S.

Having said that, and based on your post history, I don't really have anything else to say.

Good luck. Oops.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
so you believe in a mystical karma system, and that i somehow did not interact correctly with this karma system, and it is hurting me with my drops in an online video game

man, these forums.
"
Veruski wrote:
so you believe in a mystical karma system, and that i somehow did not interact correctly with this karma system, and it is hurting me with my drops in an online video game

man, these forums.

Ok, I just had to come back and respond to this. Dude... don't be, well, you. I don't believe in karma per se but you have a pretty poisonous and negative attitude and I was trying to point that out in a somewhat comical way. Epic fail, I know. The point was you are difficult to have a discussion with because you tend to be a bit trollish. There's really no need for that and you'll not have to write things like "man, these forums" if you tried to approach your complaints more constructively. Just some advice. I'm sure it will be another epic fail on my part but wth.

So, I'm sorry you didn't find your BiS gear in the 35 days you've been playing. I've been playing since closed beta and I've found ONE exalted orb and never a piece of gear that was worth an exalt, let alone 30-300. I've found some really cool shit though. And I 6L'd a decent chest with only 6 fuse. So I figure my karma is in the right place (see what I did there?).

35 days and approaching 400 posts. Wow. Just. Wow.

Ok, NOW I'm really done. You can have your thread back. :)
i never asked for "bis" gear

did you even read the OP?

again: man, these forums. guy rants about "karma", says he was just trolling. says it's because i troll. then claims i expect to find best in slot gear (so he didn't even read the original post of the thread).

if you aren't going to read the OP, chances are you can't add to the discussion.

"
Phaeded wrote:
35 days and approaching 400 posts. Wow. Just. Wow.

cute that you bring up something irrelevant like this while hiding behind an obvious alt account of your own.

your account was created january 4th, 2013. so at best you could have played closed beta for approx. 2 weeks.

during that time, since then, you have never had a high level character of any kind on this account, ever.

http://poestatistics.com/users/phaeded/

so yeah, i can only assume it's an alt account of yours or you just don't actually play the game. in which case, why are you here trolling the feedback forums?
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 22, 2014, 10:06:32 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
during that time, since then, you have never had a high level character of any kind on this account, ever.

Nope, not an alt. Yep, got to play about two weeks of closed beta. But I don't think you can trust that site. I'm currently playing a level 70 summoner which isn't listed there and I have several toons over 50 and a couple over 60 in Ambush. What can I say, I like re-rolling new builds. I also had a couple of toons in the 80's during CB but I deleted them to make room for more toons in Ambush. I have all 25 character slots filled and that site is only listing a few of them, namely the ones I've raced with and I was never a good racer really. Must mean my opinion means shit. Not sure what your point is but it does make me feel good that you're spending so much time finding out about me. A boost for my self-esteem, so thanks. :)

Btw, the only exalt I ever found was in one of the races listed on that site. Normal ledge. Those were the days. :)
"
Phaeded wrote:
Yep, got to play about two weeks of closed beta. But I don't think you can trust that site. I'm currently playing a level 70 summoner which isn't listed there and I have several toons over 50 and a couple over 60 in Ambush.

so basically when you get to maps, you re-roll.

explain to me again why you feel the need to be in this thread?

you have no idea of the topics even under discussion.

(by the way, the level 70 isn't listed there because it's too low level to be listed)
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 22, 2014, 10:50:47 PM
op discovered the truth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info