Question to the people who dont play PoE but post around here?

i've played more than a year, farming is boring, seeing troll thread here is more entertaining for me.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Last edited by estu87 on Apr 16, 2014, 10:57:19 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Please do not derail the thread by antagonizing other users or posting off topic remarks. Posts of this kind will be removed and the players may have their forum access restricted.

Thread topic and content is in itself antagonistic and a repeat of many similar antagonizing threads in the past that weren't shut down by moderators.

It's a forgone conclusion of what this kind of thread will generate.It can be dealt with by being closed down or left to fester with *deleted by support* comments,turning the thread into a side show,it could even be merged with the numerous threads on the same topic.
Last edited by Temper on Apr 16, 2014, 11:10:30 PM
maybe because we have put thousands of hours into the game and wanna see whats going on? ever think about that OP>?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
lolbam wrote:
are you guys d3 trolls or somthing?

i see alot of people around here who havent played in 3-4 months post here every day saying how good or bad PoE is

if you dont play anymore why would you think anyone would care what you say?

thanks

there is a reason we havent played PoE and played and payed for D3 RoS. No desync for one (sarcasm). I keep checking in here because I havent "left" but I am not really playing PoE either. Reasons are many.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
AntonChigur wrote:
maybe because we have put thousands of hours into the game and wanna see whats going on? ever think about that OP>?

Yes, hopefully they change things to cater to people who will come back just to leave again over something else.

I wish we could have another thread "So you still play the game and don't post here"

The things I want "fixed" aren't things that would bring people back, maybe Desync, but that will never be "fixed". Grinding is fun as hell for me, why else would I still be playing? (After thousands of hours)
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Apr 17, 2014, 12:29:44 AM
What else to do at work? :p

I'm testing queries that can take 15 minutes to complete, super boring.

I'm trying to get back into poe. But i'm playing through batman:arkham asylum and haven't finished it yet. When you get a job you have so little leftover time for gaming :(. Having the money to get a good PC is nice though :p.
Playing the game has always been a chore, but the forums are entertaining enough.
So I check the announcements and see if anything has changed for the better, which so far, they have not.
Also, gemcraft 2 is now out. Soaks up a lot of my time :)

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:

Yes, hopefully they change things to cater to people who will come back just to leave again over something else.

I wish we could have another thread "So you still play the game and don't post here"

The things I want "fixed" aren't things that would bring people back, maybe Desync, but that will never be "fixed". Grinding is fun as hell for me, why else would I still be playing? (After thousands of hours)

+1
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:

Are you suggesting someone should play Path of Exile when they don't enjoy the current iteration of it ?

The fact that I've been hanging around like a bad smell since 2010 without being able to play,playing through closed beta when able to play and coming back in open beta and disliking it and stopped playing,but still being active in the forum suggests that I'll also be around when your long gone.

I guess when you don't enjoy the games state you'll just up and leave and never come back,kinda like the guys jumping the D3 ship ? Just because I'm not playing at present doesn't make me a game hopper.

Maybe you'd just prefer we fucked off and left all the happy campers deal with stuff that were issues since closed beta ?

Wonder how that new trade system is coming along.
"
lolbam wrote:
are you guys d3 trolls or somthing?

i see alot of people around here who havent played in 3-4 months post here every day saying how good or bad PoE is

if you dont play anymore why would you think anyone would care what you say?

thanks

I can answer this. The opposite is true of me. I hang around D3 forums, posting here and there, but never play... for over a year now. I want D3 to be the game I wanted it to be, but it didn't turn out that way. So I complain in the hope the game will change. Once I give up and accept the fact it's not going to change, I won't look at or post in the forums any more. That day is coming, because my checking the forums 3 to 4 times a day has dwindled to checking the forums 1 or 2 times a week. When I never check, Blizzard will be completely dead to me.

Anyway, sooner or later, the people doing here what I do there, they will eventually never come back, but then PoE and GGG will be dead to them as Blizzard will be dead to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info