Question to the people who dont play PoE but post around here?

"
staxl wrote:
I don't know about everyone else but I'm just obsessed with DS2 that and I just feel a little ARPG'd out. Still love POE still working on my unique and will be back.

i will be obsessed with DS2 when it comes out for PC but i'll always be sticking around PoE. everybody gets bored of a certain game eventually which merits a couple months off or some type of break.
Well this thread is directed at people like me. I haven't played in a while yet i still come forums.

It is mostly because I love this game, but the way it currently is to me personally is just terrible. I do not agree with decisions made by GGG including but not limited to : Legacy, Gated content, Difficulty - Atziri, Droprates and well other things but im not derailing this thread with that.

So why do i still come here? Because i have hope things will change, as i said i love PoE and i just hope things change enough that i can come back.

adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"
mazul wrote:

People who still care about the status of PoE despite not currently playing, are truly loyal fans.

This would make sense if most of it wasn't screaming cry posts laden with profanity and passive aggressiveness. This forum is 1% constructive criticism.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 16, 2014, 6:12:36 PM
"
"
mazul wrote:

People who still care about the status of PoE despite not currently playing, are truly loyal fans.

This would make sense if most of it wasn't screaming cry posts laden with profanity and passive aggressiveness. This forum is 1% constructive criticism.

What percent is people complaining about the complainers?
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
"
Firecrest5 wrote:
"
"
mazul wrote:

What percent is people complaining about the complainers?

About tree fiddy.
"
adania wrote:
Well this thread is directed at people like me. I haven't played in a while yet i still come forums.

It is mostly because I love this game, but the way it currently is to me personally is just terrible. I do not agree with decisions made by GGG including but not limited to : Legacy, Gated content, Difficulty - Atziri, Droprates and well other things but im not derailing this thread with that.

So why do i still come here? Because i have hope things will change, as i said i love PoE and i just hope things change enough that i can come back.

not at you

mostly the people who i have seen in the last few weeks who post in every thread about how good or bad the game is when they dont even play

just find it silly they are just adding fuel to the fire
"
"
mazul wrote:

I'm just not sure the quote from mazul is true. Truly loyal fans needs to be defined? Loyal in the strictest sense might mean they didn't leave or still remain in a lesser capacity. Posting on the forum to me, does not constitute remaining in a lesser capacity to me. They represent an informed group of individuals who used to play the game. The more time that passes from when they played, the less informed they are...and the more they look like trolls. I know I'm painting with a broad brush here, so I apologize for any collateral damage.

I understand enjoying a game and hoping what caused you to leave changes, but this forum is filled with angry rants of the jilted undead former players. They truly are from Wraeclast I suppose.

When I left D3, I left because I did not like where the game was going (Bind on Account is not for me). I posted a 'goodbye' message without any 'I'll come back if' type statements and recounted the reasons I loved the game. I got 100's of hours of it and it was a game I paid 30-40 dollars for. That's some serious value when compared to the cost of the movies or dinner.

Be thankful for what you had, monitor to see if changes come that might tempt you to come back and search for something that fits your 'specific' needs in the mean time. That is just my opinion on a graceful exit from a game that you loved so much but changed in a way that you disagree with (not necessarily for the worse...it's a subjective thing)

(I use the term 'you' generically here and do not intend to target any one specifically)
poestatistics only lists toons on the ladder

altoholics, ie low level toons or even <88 toons on std dont show up on it
Never played d3 or any of the diablo franchises.
Boink
"
grepman wrote:
poestatistics only lists toons on the ladder

altoholics, ie low level toons or even <88 toons on std dont show up on it

havent used poestatistics checked out the site its pretty cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info