Question to the people who dont play PoE but post around here?

"
adania wrote:
Well this thread is directed at people like me. I haven't played in a while yet i still come forums.

It is mostly because I love this game, but the way it currently is to me personally is just terrible. I do not agree with decisions made by GGG including but not limited to : Legacy, Gated content, Difficulty - Atziri, Droprates and well other things but im not derailing this thread with that.

So why do i still come here? Because i have hope things will change, as i said i love PoE and i just hope things change enough that i can come back.

For me it falls in the same category. I've gotten a lot of time out of Path of Exile, but the direction it's going is unsettling to me. With that said however, I've been going to the forum a lot less lately, it's just something I'm slowly not caring about at all, which is quite sad considering this game made me wake up and play as much as I could beyond work. I just hope they balance out their issues and work on the risk-reward among other things, as it's currently not an appealing game. I don't make many forum posts though with that said, just browse.
Guide - How To Get Started in Path of Exile - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1297390
My Feedback Analysis Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1270724
"
If someone's character list is set to private, and they have no race points at all, THEN I might look elsewhere. If I care that much.

Which I generally don't.

Its true. I'll check how friends or guildies are doing but cant be bothered otherwise.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Firecrest5 wrote:
"
"
mazul wrote:

People who still care about the status of PoE despite not currently playing, are truly loyal fans.

This would make sense if most of it wasn't screaming cry posts laden with profanity and passive aggressiveness. This forum is 1% constructive criticism.

What percent is people complaining about the complainers?

99%
anything is everything
Because deep down we care about this game. The reason we were first attracted to PoE was because of the promise it held, the same reason why many of us have dumped over 2000 hours into our characters. But the current state/direction of this game either enrages us (see signature) or deeply saddens/frustrates us to the point where we don't play the game any longer. What we do is browse the forums occassionally in hopes that things will get better.

And there are many of us from closed/open beta.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Apr 16, 2014, 8:23:32 PM
Is this the place where I can come get sympathy for not only having my wrist so badly off that I had to stop playing PoE, but that it's so bad now because I relapsed into playing something I didn't think would be as stressful for my wrist (it wasn't d3 tho) but which unfortunately was so that I basically can't even type in excess (meaning forums and the likes) at the moment anymore?

I sure as hell could use some :(
<^..^> - meow!
probably people who are complaining were playing the game once back then when the game was overall pretty good in their opinion, and they bought probably shitloads of points with real money to support ggg, and then ggg probably made some well let's call it ignorant decisions (legacy items or things like hey desync is a feature or fuck stability improvements let's throw out some new supporter packs and so on).

on the other hand there are those elitists and apologists, if you ask me they are even more worse than the here mentioned complainers and cancer together.

so in a nutshell: pissed people are just pissed people it's the most normal thing, most likely because of the above mentioned reasons, and if you hate to read their complaints because you love the game so much, then play the game buy some points and skip such kind of threads - simple as that.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Apr 16, 2014, 9:03:41 PM
"
I'm far more inclined to check someone's profile for race points than some third party site to determine their activity. Sure, not everyone races, but I think it's a much better indication of ongoing involvement with the game as a dynamic experience than the much more static, long-term character list.

Failing that, I look at their character list.

If someone's character list is set to private, and they have no race points at all, THEN I might look elsewhere. If I care that much.

Which I generally don't.

pls keep on topic or i will email GGG support this thread has nothing to do with on how to stalk someone

thanks
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 16, 2014, 9:21:31 PM
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info