Question to the people who dont play PoE but post around here?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 16, 2014, 9:22:20 PM
[Removed by Support]
Please do not derail the thread by antagonizing other users or posting off topic remarks. Posts of this kind will be removed and the players may have their forum access restricted.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Please do not derail the thread by antagonizing other users or posting off topic remarks. Posts of this kind will be removed and the players may have their forum access restricted.

Umm... did you read the OP? This thread is designed to antagonize others.
Understood. I'm out.
being from Nz i want nothing more than to see GGG succeed at what they are doing but when i read the forums and see the amount of complaints i fear the game is heading in the wrong direction and i cant help but chime in with my 2 cents.
In hopes of changes that make the game worth returning to, is all.
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
In hopes of changes that make the game worth returning to, is all.

good answer

thanks

tho from what i see thats not what most the people are trying to do
"
"
NekoHanten wrote:
being from Nz i want nothing more than to see GGG succeed at what they are doing but when i read the forums and see the amount of complaints i fear the game is heading in the wrong direction and i cant help but chime in with my 2 cents.

But do you believe that the forum is a small percentage of the playerbase? Once you can accept that, it's easier to accept that GGG is doing just fine. :)

but they could be doing so much better dont you think?
"
lolbam wrote:
are you guys d3 trolls or somthing?

i see alot of people around here who havent played in 3-4 months post here every day saying how good or bad PoE is

if you dont play anymore why would you think anyone would care what you say?

thanks

That's the thing see,I don't care if anyone playing cares about what I say.Just as they don't care what people not playing have to say..

Game just hasn't changed in any meaningfull ways or common issues addressed satisfactory enough to even consider that it's a vastly different experience from when I was playing.

I'll reserve the right not to care about what others say and they can reserve that right as well.

Edited because I'm stoopid.

=P

Last edited by Temper on Apr 16, 2014, 11:28:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info