[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

Hey thanks for the guild.
1 question I may have missed; you said you prefer the witch, but it's more gear dependent.
More dependent in which way? Is it just in general like more life resists or something specific?
im not sure if i hit the spot right here, ofc getting overcapped resis is a factor aswell, but i think you need better ES gear to get your mana under control (es->mana) since the mana/manareg nodes are quite slim and not as effective on the witch tree for this build. the combination of having high es gear + resistances is why its more gear dependant i think
Got it thank, I'll prob try as a Scion 1st then. Don't have much good ES gear.
Hi there,

how effective would it be to do this build from the shadow starting spot? i am asking because with the passive tree reset in august I will have a couple of shadows around lvl80 to respec.

Thanks in advance

Starr
"
LoStarr wrote:
Hi there,

how effective would it be to do this build from the shadow starting spot? i am asking because with the passive tree reset in august I will have a couple of shadows around lvl80 to respec.

Thanks in advance

Starr

Not as eficient as witch/scion since in this build you dont go to the shadow nor do you benefit from any of his starting nodes.
IGN - RaizQT
Hi,
First of all, I really enjoy the build. Fun, scales we'll, definitely endgame, even with 4l. Here are my questions.

1. Just got a 6l +3 bow , 6led by accident, believe it or not). You suggest using enhance on the last socket. How about increased duration or chain. Chain doesn't affect the cloud damage, as I've heard, you can cover the whole scree with clouds this way. Haven't tried it yet, will post my impression later.

2. Regarding your "invasion" into Templar territory, I decided not to do it. You can get 12% increased aoe and more health near scion and ranger! put your other spare points into leftover trap nodes or even aura nodes. What do you think?

3. Corpse explosion, well... Never liked this skill, but still haven't qualityed the gem... Maybe increased cast speed will do the trick. Maybe other skills can be used instead of it? Another poison arrow, but without trap, with gmp, chain and leech?

Anyway, fantastic build, grats. By the way, you haven't written anything about MF. I can say to those who worry about it that I run around 200% and around 300% on cull! that's not too much, but enough for descent MF runs. So, this build is definitely great for farming.
Hi,

First off: big thanks, this build is really fun and a good way to deviate from my usual in-your-face play style... I'm currently using a spare scion I had laying around with a free respecc (I managed to get all dmg-nodes at lvl 63 - not taking EB/MoM or any life nodes)

My question is related to the

I was thinking about putting my desecrate into them to gain a free socket plus basically 30% runspeed.

Do you think it is worth it, and what would be a good forth support for desecrate?

/Kruff
While this doesn't answer your question; I was reviewing the gear and when I get a 6l bow I'd replace the Enhance gem with Desecrate. The support gems are redundant as well Desecrate now getting +2 skills.
This would free up a 4l in which I'd put: Cast When Stun>Cold Snap>Elemental Proliferation>Cold Penetration
Last edited by Chrom on Jul 23, 2014, 4:13:10 PM
Wow, that's a perfect solution, thanks)!
BTW, chain and fork do affect cloud damage(. But if you have a lvl 20 fork in a +3 bow, works nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info