[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

"
LilCroissant wrote:
Can you use poison arrow traps without equipping a bow?

No - it won't let you. Bow must be equipped or you can't throw the trap.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Why did you say we need to make sure we level poison arrow from level 1 ?

I don't understand this part.

and I'm going to try this build in hardcore, hope its possible because usually act3 kills me because of low resists or life...
"
soweird1989 wrote:
Why did you say we need to make sure we level poison arrow from level 1 ?

I don't understand this part.

and I'm going to try this build in hardcore, hope its possible because usually act3 kills me because of low resists or life...

Because PA damage comes from levels, when you transition you better hope that it's kept up.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I don't understand, If i buy a level 20 20% quality poison arrow, it will have different damage than if i level myself a poison arrow with 20% quality to level 20 ?

what if i trade it and then take it back to my char, is it gonna reset or stay high ?

please explain it in a better way
If your buying 20/20 PA you will have exactly same damage if you would level 20% gem by yourself. I think OP had in mind character level 1, so even if you are leveling character with other skill on low levels before using traps you still gain few levels of PA while you play. So when you start using it, it will be bit stronger then if you would start using trap with lvl 1 PA gem.
As far as i am aware of, there is no difference between 20/20 gems that you buy or level yourself.
Most efficient build i've played thanks raiz <3
as i do dislike bows, can this build be done without one?
Or does poison arrow requires a bow to be shot?
"
noxous wrote:
as i do dislike bows, can this build be done without one?
Or does poison arrow requires a bow to be shot?

needs it to use PA in any way.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
hey, first of all - great build! ive been wondering if you can sustain a lvl20/21 AA with this build as it is, or do i have to get some additional mana/manareg nodes? i mean i could still sacrifice a bit of the scion life wheel as i think its not that effective anymore, i wanna try a higher lvl AA. (you stopped lvling yours at lvl15) i hope someone can helm me out :)
nice, i have been wanting to do this build for quite some time and decided its time as i died opn the 1 month.

I could use some advice regarding how to move in the tree as a scion, could some1 help me out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info