[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

Can you make an updated section on leveling tips? :)
im been away from poe for almost a year. i was thinking about a poison arrow build on tempest leagues, is it better to run poison arrow on trap or just normal poison arrow?
Poison Arrow trap = more damage, less clearspeed (due to the CD), that's why Raiz uses Fire trap, less expensive than poison arrow bow.
Poison Arrow bow = less damage, more clear speed, expensive. You have to buy Drillneck, spend points in Piercing arrow passives etc.
Hello everyone.
I'm starting a new character in Tempest League, and i choose this build for it , it's the first time i play hardcore.
My question is, is it better to go Armour insted of evasion/acrobatics, i see armour is the king in 2.0 so i was wondering how reliable is this build with evasion/acrobatics.

Thanks.

You'll have a lot of mobility while running this build, and a nice amout of hp to not get One shooted, but it's better to not get hit as you can. Hit&run is the better defence if you do it well :)
Sorry for my english :P
Is there a leveling build for this?
Hey guys, any example skill tree idea for build using shadow HP+ES+evades without acrobatic? Will it work? Since ES recharge 3 secs after hit-run. Gear would be Dex-Int base.

I was thinking to build a budget 4-link guy just to play around for fun.(not gonna burn currency on this guy)

Lvl 70(havent build yet it is lvl 26 atm, this is just an idea)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8Pq21stUidqmKsbIyZmutjES8rCrb3Dkge8O4Vt3XjhHaCtNHIDLTF2-dHBtDQUq_dX7tNZ_ytSsLsBbVwUXZvfrDYVB9bBndTMTIYswMI1PD5igaNv1FHMHx_K1b6kA0xs1fYG-DnOjN4JIvDOong5liTH0kTm7VfsMpK2eBOm-d02xoQe746jX0j9k2SEZYHHpUu8NVJUXNtAx4fQY_66NZGK4TF
Last edited by Darkkrows on Sep 2, 2015, 1:31:53 AM
i have one question, sorry if asked before, but in the first post - edited multiple times, i suppose - you are using CwDT with enduring cry, and Enduring cry is no longer a spell, so it doesn't work like it used to. is that something intentional? or just an old habit? other words - to what extent is this build updated to 2.0?
I have a question....

how come you use concentrated effect + increase AoE?

wouldn't "trap and mine damage" help Poison Trap effect better?

Why or Why not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info