[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

"
Hectrix wrote:
the snapshot nerf on mines will effect this build too?

This build doesnt use mines at all
IGN - RaizQT
"
Will you be playing this build in the new leagues, Raiz? Or moving on to something else?
I will probably play it at one point in the 4 month because its just too much fun but it wont be my first build for sure :) I played it a bit too much in invasion
IGN - RaizQT
"
landrew831 wrote:
A white 5L bow dropped. Transmute/Alted it until I got +2 level of bow gems, but now I'm really hoping for +1 level to all gems on the regal. My empower is only level 1 but it's halfway there :D. Probably going to respec one of my charcters into this when the skill tree changes.

Heh i regaled +2 bows about 50 times never got the +1 :c crafting a +3 bow is near impossible :P
IGN - RaizQT
Great guild!

my question: what's the reason for leveling Cast When damage taken to lv9? but not level 1 or 2?
Also, Why not choosing Molten shell?
Last edited by minimalistjason on Jun 29, 2014, 3:16:27 PM
"
Great guild!

my question: what's the reason for leveling Cast When damage taken to lv9? but not level 1 or 2?
Also, Why not choosing Molten shell?

Increased duration is better than molten shell for me. CWDT lvl 9 because enduring cry has a cooldown and there is no reason to keep it lower :)
IGN - RaizQT
"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
landrew831 wrote:
A white 5L bow dropped. Transmute/Alted it until I got +2 level of bow gems, but now I'm really hoping for +1 level to all gems on the regal. My empower is only level 1 but it's halfway there :D. Probably going to respec one of my charcters into this when the skill tree changes.

Heh i regaled +2 bows about 50 times never got the +1 :c crafting a +3 bow is near impossible :P

+1gem is a rare mod, therefore it doesnt make sense to do it this way
is it better to get the +1 all gem then go for the +2 bow??
Hi I am thinking about using this build for the new 1-month league, thought I would compare the two skill trees, and here are the differences.

Scion -
2% more max life
10 more base life
2.5% more life regen
7% more trap damage
4% more max mana
15% trap trigger radius (Witch has 0)

Witch -
10% more max ES
30% crit chance (scion has 0)
4% more area damage
10% more spell damage
20% more mana regen
+40 max mana (Scion has 0)
8% increased radius of aoe skills
30% increased effect of flasks (Scion has 0)

Based on these, it feels like Scion has more damage, Not sure about which has more AoE because of the Scion's trap trigger radius, Witch obviously has much more mana and b/c of MoM, I feel like survivability. Anything I'm missing here? Still don't know which build to go.
I'm in the same boat. A very gear-independent build for a 1-month league. What's not to like? I'm thinking that the extra ES and mana only really pays off if you get high-end gear. I'm guessing that's what you (OP) mean with the witch approach being more gear-dependent late-game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info