[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

http://goo.gl/FpyGjr something like this should work?
Last edited by saridonas on Aug 14, 2014, 3:53:59 AM
saridonas, that version lacks aura nodes, which are integral to Mind over Matter builds. This version is pretty much the same with the aura nodes and a few optimizations.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Aug 14, 2014, 4:57:40 AM
I'm thinking somthing like this. But have to wait and see what they do to auras. The "Master Sapper" wheel can be dropped in favor for more life if needed.
Last edited by SpaceOgre on Aug 14, 2014, 8:25:00 AM
I am starting to get concerned about this build at lvl 90 in PoE builder with high life on all gear I am only reaching 4.1k life and we are missing growth and decays 1% life regen.... damage still seems like it will be the same or a little more but we will have less Survivability... anyone else notice this?
i'm struggling too... i guess the only hope is monster damage is decreasing?
Take the Scion life wheel. TAKE IT.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"

I did that's how I can get it to 4100 life at lvl 90
"
bcain1787 wrote:
"

I did that's how I can get it to 4100 life at lvl 90

Oh shit, link me ur builder - I'll give it a whirl <3
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
seems like overall monster damage has to be decreased to compensate the % decrease of the life nodes.... that or they are trying to make the game harder??
"
seems like overall monster damage has to be decreased to compensate the % decrease of the life nodes.... that or they are trying to make the game harder??
Really hope this is the case cause I noticed diamond skin is gone too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info