New Race Reward 3d Art

ffs when is shavs gonna get 3d?

Is this ever gonna happen?
Hardcore: TweetyAsplodeYou
Bloodlines: TweetyManMode
Catching up so all uniques have 3D art is all good and well. But seriously, this is more important than the many "ocean" sized problems needing to be fixed? Oh, right, you can't fix it cause you got shafted by a game engine dick that took over a year to hire and get to work for you and then quit a few months later. I was surprised to hear this and even more surprised that you couldn't have included some kind of clause in his contract that stipulated a minimum time before he could quit. Sigh! That had to be a major setback for you. Maybe you can give us poor solo players something else to compensate for the technical problems of playing PoE with the current game engine. Wouldn't hurt and the Steam stats showing fewer and fewer players still playing PoE is quite alarming to me, in spite of your comments to dismiss this as only steam players who are more casual and don't represent the loyal hardcore.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
OblivionLost wrote:
That Thousand Ribbons looks awesome.

My thought exactly. This game has such nice character models. Its completely illogical to have most chest armors leave characters pants-less.

Right, were exiled on some island and we scavange shit. But the devas forgot that some parts of this island aren't so destitute... just look at most of act 3... theirs no excuse for not implementing chest armor drops later in the game that have coverage for legs, its just lazy.
IGN: Narbays
"
DLKY wrote:
Thousand ribbons looks great, think it will go very nicely with the "ninja" tricone

Hope the patch contains an adjustment to the Vaal skills exile too.

Which one is the "ninja" tricorne?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Zelpo wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
The Butthurt™ and the Whine™ are stronk in this thread.

I for myself have now another reason to try and get the Thousand Ribbons.

Word.

Already have one, might go for another ...

The "supported by Elemental Proliferation" was enough for me to go get one. I'll probably never use it, but it's a cool toy to have.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
pleeeease
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Catching up so all uniques have 3D art is all good and well. But seriously, this is more important than the many "ocean" sized problems needing to be fixed? Oh, right, you can't fix it cause you got shafted by a game engine dick that took over a year to hire and get to work for you and then quit a few months later. I was surprised to hear this and even more surprised that you couldn't have included some kind of clause in his contract that stipulated a minimum time before he could quit. Sigh! That had to be a major setback for you. Maybe you can give us poor solo players something else to compensate for the technical problems of playing PoE with the current game engine. Wouldn't hurt and the Steam stats showing fewer and fewer players still playing PoE is quite alarming to me, in spite of your comments to dismiss this as only steam players who are more casual and don't represent the loyal hardcore.

Lol good luck getting a game engine programmer that is in-demand on a global level to sign a contract like that.
Not to mention putting dates like that in a contract when you're trying to get someone a visa will make it harder to get an indefinite visa.

When I kill a man he stays dead.
love it when 3d art matches actual 2d art
kudos
"
Arrowneous wrote:

What are you talking man? You dont know anything about the game.
The engine was created by Jonathan a founder and developer of Path of Exile(and he still is).
It was their choice to create it on their own because of the money.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info