New Race Reward 3d Art

I want to be excited but it is hard for me to care when there are tons of items in the actual game which lack their own 3D art. Yet we are focusing on a handful of race rewards that won't ever drop again once this season is over.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Very niiiiice. I like it.
Who cares, as long as Aussie server is as crap as it is and GGG live in denial over the fact there are more contributing factors to desynch than the distance between server and client a lot of us are not going to bother with races anyway. Tested today again on ice witch and two DC and constant spam oos. Gave up trying 30 minutes into fixed seed. I even tried a low desynch build but was desynching from start anyway. (and yes just the fact some builds desynch more than others says a lot about GGG version of desynch). I love the game design and the concepts of game but the lack of action on desynch and lag through Aussie server has me ready to just give up on game because it ruins the fun. The claim by GGG it doesnt affect gameplay is simply ludicrous.
"
I want to be excited but it is hard for me to care when there are tons of items in the actual game which lack their own 3D art. Yet we are focusing on a handful of race rewards that won't ever drop again once this season is over.

Hitting the nail on the head right there. Silly GGG.

To me it seems like a desperate attempt to get people racing in a season thats not worth participating in.
Except the race schedule is balls for anyone with a job.
Still spot on page 2?

Last edited by sourboy on Apr 10, 2014, 1:00:11 AM
One reason to race is alternate art, so there is some logic...

but... chicken?!?!
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Your 3d artists should be focusing on CoC builds causing MASSIVE fps loss on most systems.

Or perhaps the effect rain still has on people since CLOSED BETA?

Or perhaps having the chat window being an instant 10-30 FPS drop as well?

Or, I don't know....things more critical than fully optional non-factors like race reward alternate art? But, what do I know? I'm just the end user with better/smarter priorities in dev cycles I guess.
Last edited by HarrisonOwns on Apr 10, 2014, 1:04:49 AM
"

THIS

AND

Also I'd like to complain about smoke mine not moving my sentinels anymore (you can't just remove something and offer no alternative)... Spent my moneyz on summoner gear and now GGG makes them incompetent again... Has any of the staff played any indoor maps (dungeon, tunnels,..). Done for this season, good job GGG keep up. Each month I like you less.
IGN: xSiCKoWx
Last edited by xSiCKHeADx on Apr 10, 2014, 1:09:43 AM
The Butthurt™ and the Whine™ are stronk in this thread.

I for myself have now another reason to try and get the Thousand Ribbons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info