New Race Reward 3d Art

My thousand ribbons doesnt look anything like that :( (race reward but it looks way diff on scion lol)
"
Kazinwrath wrote:
My thousand ribbons doesnt look anything like that :( (race reward but it looks way diff on scion lol)

Might wanna re-read the OP a bit more carefully ;)

"
Chris wrote:
In the near future we'll be deploying...
Race rewards looking good, while Shav still looking like a junkie outfit. ;__; Item look transfer forcing much?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 11, 2014, 4:18:42 AM
"
solistus wrote:
"
Kazinwrath wrote:

Might wanna re-read the OP a bit more carefully ;)

"
Chris wrote:
In the near future we'll be deploying...

I can't read or write.
PANTS!!! o.O
IGN: JollyBoy
Even with 3D art the season 7 rewards are still trash to me, you can't polish a turd. This season has been dismal in terms of rewards, scheduling, and overall variety of races. I hope you guys reinstate incentives to race and rethink season 8 before the numbers drop even more. Everything else about POE is phenomenal but season 7. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be over and try to forget.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Apr 11, 2014, 6:26:20 PM
Awesome!
IGN: Barbara_Jay
"
p0t wrote:
Even with 3D art the season 7 rewards are still trash to me, you can't polish a turd. This season has been dismal in terms of rewards, scheduling, and overall variety of races. I hope you guys reinstate incentives to race and rethink season 8 before the numbers drop even more. Everything else about POE is phenomenal but season 7. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be over and try to forget.

So that means I can have your race rewards?

Thank you !

PM me when you are online.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Perq wrote:
Race rewards looking good, while Shav still looking like a junkie outfit. ;__; Item look transfer forcing much?

Hehe, I feel you. I have one and been requesting its release but no bigs. It'll be out when it's ready! Just have to drop some love and reminder to the devs so it'll be expedited. Other than that GGG is doing amazing no matter how many hates bashed at them, it's just a joke. Can't please all, but GGG's on the right track in many true supporter's radar. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael