New Race Reward 3d Art

"
Xavderion wrote:
Aaand I'm racing again.

+10

that alt thousand ribbons :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
I want to be excited but it is hard for me to care when there are tons of items in the actual game which lack their own 3D art. Yet we are focusing on a handful of race rewards that won't ever drop again once this season is over.

We've had a lot of uniques get 3D models, there's just a ton of uniques. I don't think it's really necessary to be like "until every normal unique gets a 3D model, no race unique can get a 3D model ever". They're doing both, which I think is a good thing, it's nice to be able to enjoy our race rewards if we don't need them stat-wise.
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
The Thousand Ribbons look very nice but they really should put their resources on the desync issues before adding new art, skills, microtransactions, or all things really.
Desync is ruining the game.
When will GGG realize this since complaining in the forums doesn't help?
Why not put ALL resources on this and solve it for good.
We gladly wait a while until this is solved.
I have stopped playing hardcore since it is not possible due to this one and only factor.

You cannot just fix desync. It can't be done, it is a part of the mechanics how this game is coded.

Maybe it cant be fixed 100% but it CAN be a lot better than it is now.
If it needs big changes to code, take the time to do it and put all other things aside for a while.
Other very similar games can get rid of most of these problems and it isn't an unsolvable problem.
It probably quite hard to solve and resource demanding but not impossible.
I hope they really work hard to fix these problems so we can start play hardcore.
"
geradon wrote:
"
VaultzInex wrote:
"
OblivionLost wrote:
That Thousand Ribbons looks awesome.

love the ninja look of it
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
The art is very nice but we need skin transfers to work across leagues.
It is weird to me how you do so much to incentivize both playing in the new leagues and to race but don't implement this.

When I kill a man he stays dead.
Dapper, as, F**K! :O

And a Pilgrim Hat, and bam, the classiest Exile I will be! :P

But GGG, any news on why the Reward Art for Lavianga/Thief's Torment keeps changing? What is the deal?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 10, 2014, 11:13:28 AM
yayyyyyyyy

looks pretty nice
When's the flood? Nice highwater pants on the ribbons..
Saved
hey regardless of the problems with the game this is definitely a step in the right direction.

it would be awesome if at some point each and every unique gets its own 3d model (it would be wicked)

and yes im on with some other folks if you can give that crystal sword a 3d model.

"Droools"

"and then some"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info