New Race Reward 3d Art

"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Psyborg wrote:
Awesome!!

I noticed the flask change too.

15pts away from Eclipse...

what is up with the flasks? nothing changed here...

Huh. Its back to what it was now. Last time it looked like some sort of animal skin pouch.
"
VaultzInex wrote:
"
OblivionLost wrote:
That Thousand Ribbons looks awesome.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Man, people are being really bitter and unappreciative here. Well I for one really enjoy the various alternate artworks, both 2D and 3D. They really are fantastic. So thank you, GGG.

"
Psyborg wrote:
Huh. Its back to what it was now. Last time it looked like some sort of animal skin pouch.

I believe it's a bug, already reported it a day or two ago when 1.1.2 launched. It briefly had this artwork once before and GGG changed it back. Same for Thief's Torment.

For some odd reason though, the artwork remains unchanged in your stash when viewed from the website.
I agree they should focus on the main 3d art of the game not these race rewards that only a handfull of people get to see. Thats wrong prioritys!!! And who says butthurt bull****, no thats not my point i want the game the bes it can be.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Thousand Ribbons looks nice, but will we get 3D art for the old race rewards as well?

On the other hand, dropable item's 3D art might be more important than that of race rewards.
looks awesome =) , would like to see all race rewards with 3d art , as it adds that much more of an incentive for me to race :D
The Thousand Ribbons look very nice but they really should put their resources on the desync issues before adding new art, skills, microtransactions, or all things really.
Desync is ruining the game.
When will GGG realize this since complaining in the forums doesn't help?
Why not put ALL resources on this and solve it for good.
We gladly wait a while until this is solved.
I have stopped playing hardcore since it is not possible due to this one and only factor.
Wow, awesome Thousand Ribbons!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
The Thousand Ribbons look very nice but they really should put their resources on the desync issues before adding new art, skills, microtransactions, or all things really.
Desync is ruining the game.
When will GGG realize this since complaining in the forums doesn't help?
Why not put ALL resources on this and solve it for good.
We gladly wait a while until this is solved.
I have stopped playing hardcore since it is not possible due to this one and only factor.

You cannot just fix desync. It can't be done, it is a part of the mechanics how this game is coded.
Aaand I'm racing again.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info