[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
Lukyjack wrote:

After using a stack of chaos, I came up with the wand you see above. I like that all the attributes are useful. I wish the lightning & cold damage values were greater...so maybe a divine or two? What do you guys think? Is it worth it or should I keep going with the chaos. Keep in mind, the wand ILVL is 77.

U got 2 good mods on it, but low bracket rolls and divine won't change them, so gl chaosing more :)

Have I finally rolled a decent wand?

Also, I have been trying to get to 12k DPS, which from what I've read is pretty possible. What do I need to upgrade to get there? Seems unattainable ...
Spoiler
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Apr 6, 2013, 1:44:37 PM
I would consider it a really decent wand. Not godly, but decent. Shame light flat roll is not highest bracket :/
Another thing, are you talking about 12k with charges or without?
Last edited by d3s0 on Apr 6, 2013, 2:12:56 PM
"
d3s0 wrote:
I would consider it a really decent wand. Not godly, but decent. Shame light flat roll is not highest bracket :/

I dont know I hope people are talking about how much dps with charges, cause.. I'm about ~10.5k with 7 charges and wrath/hatred. Is this normal? Some people say they have 12-14 or 15k.. I just don't see how its possible? Maybe with godly ele rings and ias all over the place? Are they possibly using elemental hit? Wake of destruction?
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Apr 6, 2013, 3:17:32 PM
They're talking about their dps WITH charges. 12k without would be ridiculous.

12k is definitely obtainable. If I were you I'd start by getting Quality Gems. Quality life leech is probably the best quality, and will save your ass. Other than that you want hopefully 15%+ quality on every gem besides maybe Chain and GMP.

I also prefer high attack speed + ele dmg + accuracy gloves over maligaro's. Helm is another place where you can pick up high accuracy.

Wake of destructions are incredibly godly if you can afford to lose resists/life.

Might want to look into a ring with %dmg as well. You have a lot of elemental damage but only 29% from the belt. I think %WED or even lightning would add a lot of DPS.

I just hit 16.5k on my single target. It also probably depends on your level though, I'm level 81 and dont use haste.

IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Apr 6, 2013, 5:54:08 PM
"
Selky62 wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:

I dont know I hope people are talking about how much dps with charges, cause.. I'm about ~10.5k with 7 charges and wrath/hatred. Is this normal? Some people say they have 12-14 or 15k.. I just don't see how its possible? Maybe with godly ele rings and ias all over the place? Are they possibly using elemental hit? Wake of destruction?

Just to let u know general view:
@level82
All passive dps nodes filled, Anger not level20 yet, and I have only couple quality gems.
2926 unbuffed
8.2k buffed
15.3k with charges

Gear:
Gear

Nothing ultra-fancy, and I don't know if I want to lose MS, life and resists from boots, switching to Wake of Destruction.
Last edited by d3s0 on Apr 6, 2013, 8:19:24 PM
"
Selky62 wrote:

Have I finally rolled a decent wand?

Also, I have been trying to get to 12k DPS, which from what I've read is pretty possible. What do I need to upgrade to get there? Seems unattainable ...
Spoiler

When I played this build at level 83 using all level 20 auras in godly gear I was closing on 20k dps with 7 charges, its all about how much ele damage is on your rings/ammy/gloves tbh. I was using tri ele rings and dual ele gloves with IAS and a crit multi/crit chance/ele rolls ammy. But dps that high is not necessary for the high-end maps, its really just about your topend crit damage, because you want to be able to clear white packs in one to two hits, and just shit on bosses (which again, your dps won't matter much for). Also, for a truly great wand, look for close to 200 (if not more) combined ele damage, preferably with % increased damage or accuracy or crit chance (flat) or IAS. The ele damage is the most important because of the multipliers, and than comes accuracy imho.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
What do you think about using elemental hit as single target dmg skill?

Wondering where i am with this wand, every other wand i try out is a dps loss, is it that good? and is it worth exalting?

Thanks in advance
"
Squeekster wrote:

Wondering where i am with this wand, every other wand i try out is a dps loss, is it that good? and is it worth exalting?

Thanks in advance

This is a decent wand. It's not worth exalting however.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info