[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

I actually made a Wander Witch.

Here is my HC build. I am stacking as much IR/IQ as I can because of the culling strike effect that means we Wanders often get the killing blow.

Here is my skill tree.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzB2MI9Ax9EH8RlhRNFm8YXRmFGjgabB8CJDwkqiepKPopTy0fMYgyiTbFNuk74UbXSVFMs03YVcZXK1fiWm1b9F3GYG1nvW0Zc1N35XkDfll_xoFvgh6DOIt6jHaPRpBVlSCboZ2Ana6ePKIAoqOnCKcrp1ynhKlouJPAVMHzxp7PZdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPi9-Nq5CLr7uw47m_wH_F2
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Apr 8, 2013, 10:37:34 AM
iam just having a laugh :) , need better rings/amu/belt :(

Spoiler

Running 7 auras/2 curses
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
I wanted to try and upgrade my gloves from maligaro's but the gloves I picked up didn't add much DPS (single digits :() Though they did upgrade my chance to hit from 75% to 80%, that doesn't seem worth it for the reduction in crit chance/multilier. Am I right? Where did I go wrong? Should I be looking for more elemental dmg? Do I really need armor gloves or is evasion OK (I am fine on mana/regen right now, dont need ES).

bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Apr 7, 2013, 5:25:32 PM
Can someone please link me the thread or build of Kripp's FP build?
Thanks
Would you guys say Power Siphon is simply outclassed now? With the new Power Charge on Crit gem, you don't need the killing blow and only need to crit, so its easier to gain the charges. You can also put out more damage by using something like elemenetal hit instead.
Breach : MLXFL
"
william2433 wrote:
Would you guys say Power Siphon is simply outclassed now? With the new Power Charge on Crit gem, you don't need the killing blow and only need to crit, so its easier to gain the charges. You can also put out more damage by using something like elemenetal hit instead.

I would not. If your base crit rate is 10%, then you will be only gaining 1 charge every 10 hits. Also, to use Elemental Hit with Power Charge on crit, you will need to sacrifice another socket in your 5L. You will have to remove chain, or lmp.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
william2433 wrote:

We'll see but I don't think so. First of all Power Charge on Critical on lvl1 has only 30% chance to grant a power charge on crit while Power Siphon guarantees PC after kill. When groups of mobs die in 1-2 hits you can lose PC before you can move to another group and have another ~30% chance to gain a charge assuming you score a critical (which also isn't sure).

Then you would need a 6L chest to put both EH and PCoC or reroll colors on already used 5L (not a problem if you're so rich that you have 6L or 5L rotting in your stash but definitely problem for me :)
IGN: SparkSkullder / LaSkullder
Last edited by skullder on Apr 8, 2013, 10:56:46 AM
Need some help upgrading my gear, this is what i am currently using.(Gems arent done yet) What 2 rings should i use?
Is lite % damage global on rings or should i look for xx-xx damage instead. My damage is bad now not sure what to upgrade 1st.

Spoiler
Gear

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsUTRZvGF0ZhRo4GmwfAiSqKU8tHzKJNsU26TvhRtdMs03YVcZX4l3GYG1tGXflfll_xoFvgh6DOIt6i4yMdo9GkFWdgJ2unjyiAKKjpwinK6eEqWjB889l0NDYJNrd2wvd8-Fz4vfjauQi7DjtIPAf8XY=

Last edited by JohnnyBstar on Apr 8, 2013, 1:58:08 PM
"
JohnnyBstar wrote:
Need some help upgrading my gear, this is what i am currently using.(Gems arent done yet) What 2 rings should i use?
Is lite % damage global on rings or should i look for xx-xx damage instead. My damage is bad now not sure what to upgrade 1st.

Spoiler
Gear

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsUTRZvGF0ZhRo4GmwfAiSqKU8tHzKJNsU26TvhRtdMs03YVcZX4l3GYG1tGXflfll_xoFvgh6DOIt6i4yMdo9GkFWdgJ2unjyiAKKjpwinK6eEqWjB889l0NDYJNrd2wvd8-Fz4vfjauQi7DjtIPAf8XY=

Upgrade wand. This one is awful for the build.

"
william2433 wrote:

Its not outclassed. The gem's benefit isn't as good to be worth gemslot sacrifice.
Does the change to Critical Hits affect the build at all now? I'm not really sure what they mean by it, does it mean that when the crit roll is applied EVERYTHING that is hit will be crit? Does it mean my flasks will gain multiple charges or just ONE charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info