[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

I play on Softcore as well since this is my first character and I never played before the open beta. What would you guys recommend for the passives tree? For pure damage and forget health? :P
mix and match what you need. The health nodes are just near the damage nodes. I'd prefer to get energy shield nodes early on though since they give free regen compared to life-regen available only on items. Also, energy shield allows ur char to scale quicker with eldritch battery for more auras and more dps.
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
Severas wrote:
I play on Softcore as well since this is my first character and I never played before the open beta. What would you guys recommend for the passives tree? For pure damage and forget health? :P

Definitely not. If it is your first time playing, I'd say follow the hardcore skill progression. I have been playing this game for 6 months now, which is the only reason I chose to go for offense instead.

In the end it is up to you, but I have seen plenty people quit the game early because they died far too easily.
I just solved all of my accuracy issues as well as add another 100 mana and 200 life. :D

I like this built, although I just died in Act 2 Cruel due to Chaos Damage and having a -20% Chaos Resistance. Damn Vipers.... Never got to transition to Wands.
Nostrademous
accuracy is a huge issue. i personally run 2 rings with accuracy and also have some dex notes early on that give dex/accuracy% which i will remove later wen i get the gear required

def looking for a helmet or glove or a new wand with another 250+ accuracy
Last edited by Esspay on Feb 5, 2013, 7:41:51 PM
hi fellow wanders
lv 63 here im also struggling on the way to the mountain to conquer my 7th aura and 2nd one with 40% reserved cost but im not even close
(ive been running with clarity anger wrath determination grace discipline for 20lvls or so already)

Accu was also a bitch for me till I got my hands on

and sweet ES helm Caimath :D
IgN: Dolpiff (8x Elem wander). Former CB ranger.
Pm me on forums or ig if I won an auction, or to claim an item of mine you won.
Last edited by dolpiff on Feb 6, 2013, 5:37:44 AM
KRIPPPPIIII
What's the point of brightbeak switches?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
"
twapper wrote:
What's the point of brightbeak switches?

Fairly sure it's just to get around quickly, by using leap slam with Brightbeak (Since it has very fast attack speed).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info